ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR advice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gkskumar12

ILR advice

Post by gkskumar12 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Hi

Every one

I am really confused,with too much information.
Can some please guide me.

I am eligible to apply for my ILR in Oct,but my total number of absences from the country are 251 days in the last 5 yrs.
I was never outside the country for more than 65 days continously.
All of them are paid leaves.
So can some tell me,As per Home office,how many days are annual leave days in 5 years.
Lets say 21days are annual leave for an year,that makes 105 days in 5 years.

Now these 105 days are discuounted from 180 days,is that right?

So if i have take 251 days,home office will discount 105 days from 251 days that brings to 146 days .

Now home office will see that i am out of the country for 146 days against 180 days,is that right?

Hope i made myself clear!!!

Please advise

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

gkskumar12

My father Surgery

Post by gkskumar12 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:29 am

Hi

I went back to take care of my father and support my family when he had Bypass surgery.

Can some please advice if it will be considered by case worker and if so,what documents do i need to provide.

I was there almost 65 days

Please advise.

arvKUM
Newly Registered

Re: My father Surgery

Post by arvKUM » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 pm

gkskumar12 wrote:Hi

I went back to take care of my father and support my family when he had Bypass surgery.

Can some please advice if it will be considered by case worker and if so,what documents do i need to provide.

Please advise.
In your case i would advise you to go for in person appt . Please take leeters from your line manager in support for your statement with regards to your personal problem. Make sure that all ur other documents like P60 salary slip bank statements and residential proofs are uptodate.

vinny

Re: My father Surgery

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:15 am

gkskumar12 wrote:Hi

Please advise.
Doctor's or hospital documents confirming your father's condition.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.