ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON EEA FAMILY MEMBER APPLICATION.....TWICE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kontehk1303
Newly Registered

NON EEA FAMILY MEMBER APPLICATION.....TWICE

Post by kontehk1303 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Dear All,

I have few issues to clear regarding my FRMS application and i hope you guys will help me as much as you can.

I am married to a polish national for 3 yrs(19/05/2010 marks 3 yrs), we lived together over 2 yrs.I have applied for FMRS last yr and i was issued 1yr FMRS VISA, this expires in july 2010 but am presently not living with my wife( separation although no divorce yet) i was able to get all the required documents from her to submitt my application to HO. I was told I need to applied for another FMRS????? whic is really confusing for me?? My question is can HO issue FMRS twice or can issue RESIDENCE CARD EVEN THOUGH I FILLED IN FMRS FORM?
I got my COA after just 3.5 weeks which is a miracle.....

Anyone had a similar experience????

kontehk1303
Newly Registered

eea family permit issued twice

Post by kontehk1303 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Dear ALL,

Just to let you know i got my EEA family permit after juuuuusssssst 3 months at home office and am grant1 yr... i hope you all got yours soon

Guerro
Member of Standing

Re: eea family permit issued twice

Post by Guerro » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:21 pm

kontehk1303 wrote:Dear ALL,

Just to let you know i got my EEA family permit after juuuuusssssst 3 months at home office and am grant1 yr... i hope you all got yours soon
Do you mean a residence card valid for 5 years?

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:33 pm

So you are separated from your wife but you still applied for a Residence Card ? stating that your wife is exercising her treaty rights ? isn't that deception ??

How can UKBA be so blind is beyond me !
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

kontehk1303
Newly Registered

Post by kontehk1303 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:20 am

Pakhtoon wrote:So you are separated from your wife but you still applied for a Residence Card ? stating that your wife is exercising her treaty rights ? isn't that deception ??

How can UKBA be so blind is beyond me !
Pakhtoon,
Thanks for the reply but you need to read the EEA rules concerning non eea family memebers, i was married for 3.5 yrs and i lived with my wife and child for more than 2 yrs... so pls get it rigtht and know the rules before you comment. I am not divorced yet so am still counted as NON EEA FAMILY MEMEMBER FOR THAT MATTER.

kontehk1303
Newly Registered

Re: eea family permit issued twice

Post by kontehk1303 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:21 am

Guerro wrote:
kontehk1303 wrote:Dear ALL,

Do you mean a residence card valid for 5 years?
No its EEA family member permit valid for 1 yr. Because my wife changes her employment and did not complete 12 months continous employment at 1 employer.