ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success PEO Croydon 18 Sep

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PG1983

ILR Success PEO Croydon 18 Sep

Post by PG1983 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Hooray!! After last 3 days of panic, we finally got our ILR at Croydon on Sat. Luckily, the caseworkers didn't seem to ask about the change in job title. They did ask for 5 years P60, I found all mine luckily. She checked the entry and exit stamps on passport for a while but didn't ask any questions at all. It was far more straightforward process than I had feared.

We also got our LITUK scores (23 for my wife, 24 for me :D).

One tip guys, keep your ref no handy as thats the first thing they check on entry, also check the version of your forms is the latest one. There were a couple of people who had to go and get a new application form printed. The security guards were helpful to them and said they will be seen that day itself. There were some waiting in the queues at reception and at payment. For our appointment at 09.15 we reached there about 08.00 and it was 09.15 by the time we reached 2nd floor.

I'm really glad it went ok yesterday and I want to thank everyone who posts on this forum with their experience/knowledge. Its been a great help in my application. Good luck to everyone with their own applications and I'll be happy to help out anyone with any questions.

noor1034
BANNED

Re: ILR Success PEO Croydon 18 Sep

Post by noor1034 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:33 pm

PG1983 wrote:Hooray!! After last 3 days of panic, we finally got our ILR at Croydon on Sat. Luckily, the caseworkers didn't seem to ask about the change in job title. They did ask for 5 years P60, I found all mine luckily. She checked the entry and exit stamps on passport for a while but didn't ask any questions at all. It was far more straightforward process than I had feared.

We also got our LITUK scores (23 for my wife, 24 for me :D).

One tip guys, keep your ref no handy as thats the first thing they check on entry, also check the version of your forms is the latest one. There were a couple of people who had to go and get a new application form printed. The security guards were helpful to them and said they will be seen that day itself. There were some waiting in the queues at reception and at payment. For our appointment at 09.15 we reached there about 08.00 and it was 09.15 by the time we reached 2nd floor.

I'm really glad it went ok yesterday and I want to thank everyone who posts on this forum with their experience/knowledge. Its been a great help in my application. Good luck to everyone with their own applications and I'll be happy to help out anyone with any questions.
Congratulations......

Did job title also changed your pay if yes how much in percentage ?

Hope2007

Post by Hope2007 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 pm

congrats...
could you tell your list of docs you submitted and the list of docs they were interested in ?

jonnyb
Newly Registered

Post by jonnyb » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:21 am

Congratulations! Glad to hear it went well.

PG1983

Post by PG1983 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:53 am

My pay has increased by 50-60% from what is mentioned in the WP and I have been promoted in the meantime so it was really great that there were no questions about that at all.

The following documents were asked for:
Passports
Photos
Letter from employer
LITUK Pass Letters
3 month payslips
3 month bank statements
5 years P60s

Nothing else was asked for, while giving the bank statements I asked whether she wanted my savings account statement as well, she said 'no, I just want to see your pay going into the account'.