ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help need regarding fiancee visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sonya24

help need regarding fiancee visa

Post by sonya24 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 pm

hi i want to call my fiancee from pakistan i have got indefinate leave to remain.i have got all the documents to prove that we have met and known each other for an year now.i visited pakistan a couple of times.The only problem is that i am curently not working i live with my my mother in a rented house it has my name and my mums name on the tenancy agreement.i have got some saving aswell and looking for a job its been over 10 months we havent met and i cant wait anymore.please let me know if i can apply for his visa with the saving and what other documents do i need to support the application.please if anyone can help me i cant sleep at night because of this.
kind regards[/b]

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:26 pm

You need to find yourself a job first as without a job,you would find it difficult to maintain and support your fiancee.

Just meeting each other will not suffice. You will need to show that you can maintain, support and accomodate them without recourse to public funds.

I dont think in your present sittuation you are capabale of doing this. If you apply now, you will most likely get refused and thus make it harder for you to get it in future.

Therefore my advice is not to take risk and only apply when you are 100% sure it will be granted.