ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Tier 4 dependant - Tier 1 (General) refused '09

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

la
Member of Standing

Applying for Tier 4 dependant - Tier 1 (General) refused '09

Post by la » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:32 am

My visa got rejected

ECO comment on this:

Contradictory information was revealed during the checks conducted .

I am planning to apply for entry clearance . will this previously rejected impacts current new earnings visa ?? please reply.

t1s2010
Member of Standing

Post by t1s2010 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:35 am

Give more details, ECO complete comment and background for members to help you.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:42 am

ECO comment on this: ( below mentioned comment is is complete only)

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:50 am

Under what section your visa was refused... it seams to be the case of deception (i may be wrong).

What was the "Contradictory" information?
la wrote:ECO comment on this: ( below mentioned comment is is complete only)

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:56 am

I have to check the section . Currently i am not sure. But problem is my HR is given some wrong information about designation , client , my presence in the office.

HR told visa officier like this:

Desgination: senior software engineer
I am in leave not in office
wrong client name.

I told correct information to visa officier:

Desgination: software engineer
i am in office
correct client name

basially my hr by mistake he has given all wrong information with out checking my information in records.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:13 am

Please help me. Whether i am eligible to apply . will my previous visa rejection impacts this ? please reply

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:01 pm

It seams you were refused on Section 320. I would still read the rejection letter carefully as if the above clause applies, there should be mention about ban period as well which means any application made during that period will be rejected automatically.

If the above is not the case, you are good to go.

I am surprised, you could have challenged your previous rejection. Please search forums for some success stories.
la wrote:I have to check the section . Currently i am not sure. But problem is my HR is given some wrong information about designation , client , my presence in the office.

HR told visa officier like this:

Desgination: senior software engineer
I am in leave not in office
wrong client name.

I told correct information to visa officier:

Desgination: software engineer
i am in office
correct client name

basially my hr by mistake he has given all wrong information with out checking my information in records.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:09 pm

If i apply again for a fresh period , then visa people touches the same HR again who has again false information?

they have not mentioned any ban period in my rejection letter. They just got doubt. I will check rejection letter to get back to you with section
Last edited by la on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Check your ban period first.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:17 pm

they have not mentioned any ban period in my rejection letter. They just got doubt. I will check rejection letter to get back to you with section number.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:29 pm

la wrote:then visa people touches the same HR again who has again false information?
Why HR will give false information ?

Outcome of new application depend on exact reason of rejection.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:38 pm

He has given mistakenly with out checking my records.So shall attach supporting letter ( will take from hr ) to new application .This was happened by mistake.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:54 pm

My visa got rejected under section 245C

ECO comment says:

Contradictory information about your employment was revealed during the checks conducted by this office in connection with this application.

How ever if you have previous application and immigration history ,this may been considered.

Please help me now whether i am eligible to apply my tier1 visa for new earnings period. will my previous visa rejection impacts this ? please reply

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:26 am

If you are 100% that the "contradictory" information was simply due to HR stating that you were on leave and gave the incorrect client name, then apply again, if you correct the mistake then there is nothing they can do.

However, are you completely sure that the rejection was due to these two facts only, as I cannot really see why they would care which client you worked at and whether you were on leave?

So all I am saying is that if you are sure that this was the reason for the rejection, if you fix it and you provide letters from HR with the correct information (and ensure that they make it clear that they gave incorrect information at the time) then you should have nothing to worry about.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:18 am

Ok thank you.

What does this mean by section 245C .

Why did he refuse my visa under this section ? Is this some thing serious reason fro rejection?

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:13 am

Contradictory information :

1) wrong designation told by hr with out checking the records.
2) I am in office but hr told like I am not in office as he is not aware of that I came back to office after leave.
3) Client name he has not given the clients names which I worked for.He has given only current my project info
4) I told like like he is hr to visa officier but I am not aware that he is a hr com managing director also.

Based on the above contradictory info, what should be content of the supporting letter . Please reply urgently.

I am planning to apply for tier4 student dependent visa. Will this rejection impacts my tier4 dependent visa. Please help me this also.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:07 am

la wrote:will this impacts my tier4 student dependent visa which i am going to apply next month 2011 jan. please reply urgently
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:14 am

If they did not refuse you under 322(1A), then a previous refusal under 245C shouldn't affect future eligible applications.

However, previous refusals should be declared in any new application.

Perhaps you may try to resolve/explain any previous contradictory information that led to the previous refusal. Why didn't you appeal previously?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:48 am

I am not sure how to provide the support leter content in the scenario . Can you please help me asap as I am planning to apply tier1 general from UK in March 2011 once I get my student dependent visa .