ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

current account

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

asal
BANNED

current account

Post by asal » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:01 am

Hi,I have ICICI UK current account,can I show that account for maintence fund for spouse+child+myslef or should I have only savings account to show the maintenance funds?

please help.

tata522

Post by tata522 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:14 pm

ofcourse you cant they have certain limit of funds withdrawl per day,i think 700 pounds which is 300 cash and 400 pounds for purchases.any way enquire with them before giving bank details,
one thing for sure you can do home office payment with icici cheques as there is no limit.

tata522

Post by tata522 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:16 pm

iam sorry for the previous post,correct it as of course you can show the icici bank for maintainance

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: current account

Post by aspirant99 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:44 pm

asal wrote:Hi,I have ICICI UK current account,can I show that account for maintence fund for spouse+child+myslef or should I have only savings account to show the maintenance funds?

please help.
Current , savings, FDs.. all are fine as long as you can take the claimed amount at will and the accounts should have a your name in it as an account holder..good luck!!

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Re: current account

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 pm

asal wrote:Hi,I have ICICI UK current account,can I show that account for maintence fund for spouse+child+myslef or should I have only savings account to show the maintenance funds?

please help.

Yes, you can use this account.