ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent:Travelling to UK, Mehendi/Henna design still on hands

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

smth_mn
Newly Registered

Urgent:Travelling to UK, Mehendi/Henna design still on hands

Post by smth_mn » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:20 am

I got my UK Tier 1 (General) Visa on Oct 7th 2010 for which i have already given the biometric finger prints. I have applied Mehendi / Henna after getting my visa. I will be travelling to UK for the first time on 31st Oct 2010 early morning. But still i have few henna designs left on my hand, will this have any issue while i travel (will there be any biometric finger prints on the border entry)?

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent:Travelling to UK, Mehendi/Henna design still on h

Post by aspirant99 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:52 am

smth_mn wrote:I got my UK Tier 1 (General) Visa on Oct 7th 2010 for which i have already given the biometric finger prints. I have applied Mehendi / Henna after getting my visa. I will be travelling to UK for the first time on 31st Oct 2010 early morning. But still i have few henna designs left on my hand, will this have any issue while i travel (will there be any biometric finger prints on the border entry)?
You might be required to give a thumb impression at the immigration counter so if you can sort that out , you should be ok....