ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help tier 1 dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hpcompaq
Newly Registered

urgent help tier 1 dependent visa

Post by hpcompaq » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:02 pm

i am on tier 1 general visa and i am in the uk for last 6 months and i am employed from july.

I want to apply for my sons dependent visa and for showing the maintenance funds i am using my indian bank account where required funds are available. I am submitting my employment letter and payslips. Do i need to also submit my UK bank statement where my salary is credited??

My UK bank account doesnt have the required amount of funds.
All my funds are in Indian bank account only.

Do I still need to submit my UK bank statament???????

Kindly advise.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:55 pm

hpcompaq
Newly Registered

Post by hpcompaq » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Thank you very much. I have seen the suggested guidance

Good to submit (not mandatory):
1. Cover letter from the sponsor.
2. Cover letter from the applicant (dependent)
3. Though the policy guidance doesn't specify the following documents as required, but when the main migrant has been living in the UK and can provide them, he/she may choose to do so.
a) Evidence of adequate accommodation through tenancy agreement.
b) Evidence of income through payslips covering last 3-6 months.

does it mean that as 'evidence of income through payslips covering last 3-6 months' will it be enough if I just submit payslips and employment reference letter and not include the UK bank statement where my salary is credited in the UK because I do not want to confuse them by providing 2 statements as I mentioned earlier I am already sending my indian bank account statement towards maintenance funds.

please kindly advise[/b]

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:08 pm

hpcompaq wrote:Thank you very much. I have seen the suggested guidance

Good to submit (not mandatory):
1. Cover letter from the sponsor.
2. Cover letter from the applicant (dependent)
3. Though the policy guidance doesn't specify the following documents as required, but when the main migrant has been living in the UK and can provide them, he/she may choose to do so.
a) Evidence of adequate accommodation through tenancy agreement.
b) Evidence of income through payslips covering last 3-6 months.

does it mean that as 'evidence of income through payslips covering last 3-6 months' will it be enough if I just submit payslips and employment reference letter and not include the UK bank statement where my salary is credited in the UK because I do not want to confuse them by providing 2 statements as I mentioned earlier I am already sending my indian bank account statement towards maintenance funds.

please kindly advise[/b]
It is better to show the proof of job in UK. For maintenance fund you may put a note that Indian account statement contains the maintenance fund amount.

hpcompaq
Newly Registered

Post by hpcompaq » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:38 pm

thank you for your reply. so will be ok if i only include my employment letter and payslips and not send to UK bank statement to avoid any confusion/misunderstanding.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:46 pm

hpcompaq wrote:thank you for your reply. so will be ok if i only include my employment letter and payslips and not send to UK bank statement to avoid any confusion/misunderstanding.
You should be fine with just an employment letter and payslips (not mandatory though), when you are showing maintenance fund with a different bank. You have to provide proof of your earnings from two different sources for tier 1 main application, not for dependant application.