ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

will rejection from other country impact Tier 1 ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cxrmike

will rejection from other country impact Tier 1 ?

Post by cxrmike » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 pm

will rejection from other country(US) impact Tier 1 ? and do I've to mention that in the application? and if so will that impact my Tier-1 visa ?
Please shed some light on this.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: will rejection from other country impact Tier 1 ?

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:56 pm

cxrmike wrote:will rejection from other country(US) impact Tier 1 ? and do I've to mention that in the application? and if so will that impact my Tier-1 visa ?
Please shed some light on this.
Yes you should mention about the rejection. Dont think it will have any impact on the tier 1 application.[/code]

cxrmike

Post by cxrmike » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:27 pm

my passport doesn't have any seal's or anything mentioned that my visa is rejected.
my case is kind of unique. It refused in 1 stage but I can still appeal and get my visa. So is it necessary to mention this ?
Will the BHC have access to US database ?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:33 pm

cxrmike wrote:my passport doesn't have any seal's or anything mentioned that my visa is rejected.
my case is kind of unique. It refused in 1 stage but I can still appeal and get my visa. So is it necessary to mention this ?
Will the BHC have access to US database ?
I dont know whether BHC will have access to US database. If it was me, seal or no seal I would mention it. It is upto you.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:12 pm

320(7A) may apply, if you don't mention it and they find out! If this happens then any subsequent entry clearance application(s) may be subject to 320(7B) and associated penalties.

Like aruni4470 said, upto you!

regards

cxrmike

Post by cxrmike » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:57 am

I do not have any intentions to hide any information when I apply for tier 1.
I just don't want any impact to my tier 1 application. That's all I'm worried.

Moreover, even after this refusal, I an appeal and get my visa. So its kind of a tricky situation I'm in. Its not 100% rejected nor 100% approved.

tvsgold
Newly Registered

Post by tvsgold » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:06 am

My US B1 visa was Refused for the first time but then granted at the second attempt.......I showed this in my application & mentioned that it was refused along with the refusal paper received in the relevant section.....Later i Received Tier 1 .

hope that helps !!

TVS

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:43 am

cxrmike wrote:Moreover, even after this refusal, I an appeal and get my visa. So its kind of a tricky situation I'm in. Its not 100% rejected nor 100% approved.
Only FYI - when a visa application is refused it is a 100% refusal, until you appeal (if allowed to do so) and you win the appeal.

regards