ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to pay fees? tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

markjoshi

how to pay fees? tier 1

Post by markjoshi » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:39 am

I have in person appointment now how can i pay fees to them?
I know one option is to pay by postal order but please tell me who should i address it to? in case you dont address it properly then you can cancel and cash postal order so....name on post order please?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: how to pay fees? tier 1

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:10 am

markjoshi wrote:I have in person appointment now how can i pay fees to them?
I know one option is to pay by postal order but please tell me who should i address it to? in case you dont address it properly then you can cancel and cash postal order so....name on post order please?
See page 5 on the application form to know about all the methods to pay the fee. In regards to postal order, it should be made payable to 'Home Office'.

'Cheques and postal orders
You must make the cheque or postal order payable to ‘Home Office’ and cross the cheque or postal order A/C Payee only. Please write the full name and date of birth of the applicant on the back of the cheque and/or each postal order and keep the postal order receipt(s). Please make sure that the date and the amount (words and figures) are correct and that the cheque is signed properly. Attach your cheque or postal order(s) to the front of the application form.'