ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHY EEA 2 RC ISSUE ON A4 PAPER & HOME OFFICE RETAIN PASS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fisayo

WHY EEA 2 RC ISSUE ON A4 PAPER & HOME OFFICE RETAIN PASS

Post by fisayo » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:00 am

HOME OFFICE GAVE/GRANT ME MY RESIDENCE CARD ON A4 PAPER
I DONT KNOW WHY, BECAUSE MY PASSPORT WAS SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION. IT IS A NIGERIAN PASSPORT
CAN ANYBODY COMMENT ON THIS AS I AM CONFUSED WHY AND THEY DID NOT RETURN THE PASSPORT EITHER].

:shock: :?:
PLEASE ANY REASON FOR DOING SO[/u][/i][/b]

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:21 am

You've already got a comment and a link there to further comments. BTW, multiple posts and writing in all uppercase is considered shouting here, against the forum rules and just rude.

fisayo

EE2

Post by fisayo » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:14 am

i know they already give answer but what iam asking is that
IS IT NORMAL FOR HOME OFFICE TO RETAIN THE PASSPORT AND NOT SENDING IT BACK AFTER GIVEN IT ON A4 PAPER. THE PASSPORT WAS SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION BUT THEY DID NOT PUT IT ON THE PASSPORT.
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ FURTHER POST BEFORE ABUSING ONE

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Please continue in the original thread and stop shouting. I am not the one abusing you but rather you abuse the forum. You still keep ignoring the forum rules.

fisayo

Post by fisayo » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:09 pm

this is very very unfair how some people answer to question
this is just too rude.

And moreover,i dont like your post .you are too rude saying someone is shouting.when iam just asking further question regarding my initial post

go and learn how to talk to someone or dont talk at all

you are not helpfull at all.

Mary1

Post by Mary1 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:46 pm

fisayo chill out. 86ti is totally right especially when your asking for help and not paying for it. You are not within any means to demand help while ignoring simple forum rules.

M

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Obviously you couldn't be bothered to read the links above. For your information: they are about what is considered common courtesy around here. Ironical as you seem to believe that pointing this out is rude. The information there would also have told you what the 'shouting' reference was all about. You still continued to write in all uppercase completely ignoring my first comment regarding this while insinuating that I didn't read your inital question (which is clearly related to your initial query and should therefore have been posted in the original thread to make it easier for people who wish to answer to it). I do not need a lecture in communication from you neither do I need 'advice' when I should talk and when not because, unfortunately, you do not appear to be a good example.

Deeone

Post by Deeone » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:05 pm

I believe this is just a bit of misunderstanding of writing rules. I seem to realise that; Fisayo by mistake does not know that typing using upper case letter is considered to be unacceptable. He/she is not trying to be rude and he doesn't understand that is what you are trying to point out to him/her.

Fisayo please 86ti is not trying to sound rude. he is just trying to make you understanding typing in upper case thus sounds a bit like Shouting on someone.

and 86ti my respectable Guru please do not be crossed he/ she does not understand you are trying to point out.

I will implore you both not to allow this to create an unnecessary barrier of learning and soliciting advice from one another. I tend to believe you guys are responsible and respectable individuals. Thanks[/img]

fisayo

Post by fisayo » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm

thank you deeone and sorry to 86ti

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: WHY EEA 2 RC ISSUE ON A4 PAPER & HOME OFFICE RETAIN

Post by smallpie » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:42 pm

fisayo wrote:HOME OFFICE GAVE/GRANT ME MY RESIDENCE CARD ON A4 PAPER
I DONT KNOW WHY, BECAUSE MY PASSPORT WAS SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION. IT IS A NIGERIAN PASSPORT
CAN ANYBODY COMMENT ON THIS AS I AM CONFUSED WHY AND THEY DID NOT RETURN THE PASSPORT EITHER].

:shock: :?:
PLEASE ANY REASON FOR DOING SO[/u][/i][/b]
fisayo, am half south african- half nigerian. av got application with them too hoping to get my RC within nxt 4weeks just as the homeoffice told me few days ago. some pple get their RC on A4 paper too from this forum. so wen is yr passport expiring? maybe there is a reason for keepin yr passport?
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

fisayo.

Post by smallpie » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:46 pm

fisayo wrote:thank you deeone and sorry to 86ti
have u call the home-office abt yr passport ? u will need to ring them or write them asap abt it. but the main thing is, u have been granted the RC. just keep the paper and try get yr passport back. let me know how u get on. bless.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

fisayo

Post by fisayo » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:21 pm

smallpie, my passport is no expireing untill next yr october and they are still looking for it. imean the home office

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by smallpie » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:40 pm

fisayo wrote:smallpie, my passport is no expireing untill next yr october and they are still looking for it. i mean the home office
ok no worries.. they will find it, and if not ask them to compensiate you for it.. u mite need to use a solicitor in that case. it happens with homeoffice most of the time. few pple on the forum havin same problem. maybe they issue it on paper, bcoz yr passport is xpiring soon.
i mite get the same too, as my passport is old one and xpiring 2012- jan.
i was told to hear frm them within nxt 4weeks.. so am keepin positive and finger crossed.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.