ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - On-Line Booking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bangashk

ILR - On-Line Booking

Post by bangashk » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 am

Dear all,

Please could someone advise me on this:

I have registered myself on UKBA website for on-line booking and have been checking for available slots for the last couple of days. Now if you look at the booking page they have displayed about seven weeks but the slots are only available for first four weeks. Like in December there are many slots available until end but there isn’t any single available in Jan 2011 though there are three weeks of Jan 11 in the list.

As far as I understand what they have done is, that they have displayed around seven weeks on their website but the slots have been opened/available only for first four weeks. Am I right?

Moreover when I spoke to UKBA customer service, they told me that if I want to use the on-line service then the preferable time would be mid of December 2010 for Feb 2011. My concern is that we are in middle of November but even at this stage there are no slots for Jan 2011.

Kind Regards

claudiafan

Re: ILR - On-Line Booking

Post by claudiafan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:45 am

bangashk wrote:
Moreover when I spoke to UKBA customer service, they told me that if I want to use the on-line service then the preferable time would be mid of December 2010 for Feb 2011.
That is absolutely correct!!! If you would like to book for Feb, you have to wait until Dec. The system is just like that cos now the Feb appointments have not come up yet! Good luck!!

bangashk

Post by bangashk » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:47 am

thank you.....

ricky

Post by ricky » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:47 am

they release appointment 6 weeks in advance (42 days)
still a bit early for january appointment
suppose your appointment is on the 10 th january , check online for availability on 29th November and i am sure you will be able to book an appointment , normally mid day between 12 and 2 oclock when you need to keep checking

bangashk

Post by bangashk » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:48 am

many thanks .....