ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent info needed!Appointment tomorrow afternoon!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kerma
Newly Registered

Urgent info needed!Appointment tomorrow afternoon!

Post by kerma » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Hey all,

I have an appointment tomorrow at 3 for applying for ILR as a wife of a British citizen.I have all the documents and was quite okay till now but all of a sudden I remembered that my husband's photo was taken in March this year and the same photo was endorsed in his British passport for Indian Visa but dated August 2010 since the Indian embassy took abt that much time.I am wondering if I can still take that photo and would Homeoffice accept it?Or do I need to get him to the photo lab tomorrow morning to get a new one?Please help.Thanks!!

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:16 pm

hi get new ones its better to be on the safe side.thanks

at123
Newly Registered

Post by at123 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:59 am

You can take the photo in PEO centre itself,They have the passport photo machine.