ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help regarding spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sonya24

urgent help regarding spouse visa

Post by sonya24 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:02 pm

hi i wanted to find out that i have got indefinite leave to remain and i have a 6 months old son whos got british passport my husband is currently in pakistan and i want to call him here on fiancee or a spouse visa but the problem is that im currently receiving benefits.is there any way i can call him here as i havent seen him for 1 year now please help me.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 pm

If you are legally married, your spouse cannot apply for a fiance(e) visa. A British citizen child is not a reason for concession in the matter.

regards

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 pm

You will need to show that you won't have to claim additional benefits once your husband joins you here.

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:33 pm

thanks for the reply..casa how do i prove this to them??

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:55 pm

sonya24 wrote:thanks for the reply..casa how do i prove this to them??
You do this by sending details of your bank savings, letter of employment, wage slips and details of accommodation etc. If you have savings, a steady job and a place to live would be enough prove that you sufficient funds etc, for you not to resort to claiming additional benefits in order to support your husband if and when he comes to the UK.

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:07 pm

What benefits are you currently claiming?

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Hi Case i am claiming income support, child benefit and child tax credit

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 18, 2011 1:43 pm

sonya24 wrote:hi all i need some help i want to apply for my husband's spouse visa he is currently living abroad so i need to get a entry clearance spouse visa i have got indefinate leave to remain i recently applied for naturlisation decision is pending i have got a 11 month old baby he is a british citizen but only problem is that i am not working because im still only breastfeeding my baby and its impossible for me to work at the moment but i really want my husband to join me i live with my mum so dont have to pay any rent but husband can come and stay with us my mum doesnt have any problem.i also have some saving so you think i can apply for his visa on human rights because my baby needs his father now.ill be greatful if someone can help me.thanks
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 18, 2011 1:46 pm

sonya24 wrote:so you think i can apply for his visa on human rights
No.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!