ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what checks do they run on the principal and their spouse

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

crittertoo
Newly Registered

what checks do they run on the principal and their spouse

Post by crittertoo » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 pm

lovely and very useful forum.

i intend to apply for UK Tier 1 investor visa. I would like to know what kind of checks do the border agency run on the principal and spouses in their home country? eg criminal checks, credit checks, bankruptcy check, interpol watch list etc etc.

In addition to this, does anyone know the successful rate of approval for this category of visa (assuming all documents are correct and true)

thanking you for your forthcoming reply

regards

AutoHertz
BANNED

Re: what checks do they run on the principal and their spous

Post by AutoHertz » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:39 pm

crittertoo wrote:lovely and very useful forum.

i intend to apply for UK Tier 1 investor visa. I would like to know what kind of checks do the border agency run on the principal and spouses in their home country? eg criminal checks, credit checks, bankruptcy check, interpol watch list etc etc.

In addition to this, does anyone know the successful rate of approval for this category of visa (assuming all documents are correct and true)

thanking you for your forthcoming reply

regards

really this forum is very interesting. i m very impressed it....