ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i have 2 muslim wives eea national and non eea national

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kaaka
Newly Registered

i have 2 muslim wives eea national and non eea national

Post by kaaka » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 am

Could anybody advices me what to do?

I am new here and seeking advice from you guys as i am so much worried
i am eea nationality i work in uk from 2004 til now and i ahve residence card from 2005 i life with my first wife and children i went a broad 2 years ago and married onother wife and we have son who is 2 months now outside of uk,
i have been applied visa for second wife and my son to bring them here in uk they got visas 2 months ago visa for EEA family permit and they are coming soon ,so here is my question:-

1- can they register NHS ?
2- can they get public funds ?
3- can they apply residence card and national insurance number ?
4- can they travel if they get resident card inside schengen without visa ?
:roll: :oops: :cry:

mcovet
BANNED

Re: i have 2 muslim wives eea national and non eea national

Post by mcovet » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:44 pm

A) Are YOU a holder of an EEA residence card since 2005 or you ARE an EEA national yourself and if yes, it shouldn't be a problem.

How did you obtain the EEA family permit for your 2nd wife? based on YOUR relationship as the EEA national? If yes, then again you shouldn't have any problems obtaining 1 & 2 if you are either working or self-employed and exercising Treaty Rights this way.

Regarding 3: they can surely apply for a residence card upon arrival for free, as regards the NI number, it is ONLY issued if the wife works/is intending to start work (which I doubt, if you are thinking of benefits) OR if she is intending to claim benefits (which you ARE).

Regarding 4, on a practical note, they'd have to keep applying for Schengen visas each time they travel, unless you will be travelling together and if in possession of your marriage certificate and other proof of relationship + residence card- YES it is possible to travel visa-free, but search this forum for people's experience, which only leads to the conclusion of obtaining a Schengen visa each time she travels, that visa would be issued free of charge!

B) Now, if you yourself are NOT an EEA national and are simply in possession of a RC, then I'd love to know how your wife No.2 (of possible 4) obtained the EEA Family Permit, based on your relationship with your EEA wife No.1? That'd be crazy! She'd have stated the relationship as something like: "I am the wife of the husband of an EEA national?!" :)))

Finally, and on a personal note, I dislike this government and this country for breeding people who milk the system and are thinking of how to get in to apply for public funding etc... don't take it personally, you are just a drop in the ocean! And the EEA route allows this to be done even easier!

I hope that you would consider having your wife (health permitting) to at least work in a nursery or somewhere among women, which is the main reason Muslim men keep their wives at home, thus contributing to the tax system or avoiding being a burden to the society!

Hope this helps!

kaaka wrote:Could anybody advices me what to do?

I am new here and seeking advice from you guys as i am so much worried
i am eea nationality i work in uk from 2004 til now and i ahve residence card from 2005 i life with my first wife and children i went a broad 2 years ago and married onother wife and we have son who is 2 months now outside of uk,
i have been applied visa for second wife and my son to bring them here in uk they got visas 2 months ago visa for EEA family permit and they are coming soon ,so here is my question:-

1- can they register NHS ?
2- can they get public funds ?
3- can they apply residence card and national insurance number ?
4- can they travel if they get resident card inside schengen without visa ?
:roll: :oops: :cry:

kaaka
Newly Registered

Post by kaaka » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Thanks about your advice , let me update your segustions as i said i am eea national and i got residance card since i come this country i am working never claim job seekers and the public funds i want to know is if my wife ans son come in uk, can she claim child tax and working tax ? that was my meaning about public funds ..

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:46 pm

So you have actually abused your current status in the UK because the UK law wouldn't allow you to have a second wife and nor I am sure, would the law of your EEA wife's country. Pathetic !
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:48 am

Kaaka, you can claim it YES!!!

Technically, as he is domiciled in the UK, the fact of him going back to his country and marrying invalidates that marriage in the eyes of the UK law. If he HAD ALREADY been married before coming to the UK, that would have been ok as a polygamous marriage, but not in his case.

"Par.8
Under s.11(d) of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973, polygamous marriages
contracted abroad can only be valid in English law if the conditions outlined
are met:

Par.2
For a foreign marriage to be valid in English law, the following conditions must
normally be fulfilled:
• The marriage ceremony must be recognised as a valid form of marriage by the
law of the place of celebration (mixed marriages and "common law" marriages
are sometimes excepted - see paragraphs 9-10 below)
• Each of the parties to the marriage must have the capacity, under the law of the
place where he or she is domiciled at the time of the marriage, to marry the other
party in the manner proposed (see DOMICILE)
• Any previous marriage of either party must first have been validly terminated in
the eyes of English law (but see par.8)

The marriage will not be valid if either party is domiciled:
• in the UK; or
• in any other country whose law does not permit polygamous marriage"

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

The fact that he could probably HIDE the fact he's already married to an EEA national means he might never get "caught".

Kaaka, did you obtain your EEA nationality and card in any way based on your EEA wife? Do the UK authorities know about that EEA wife? If no, you can try bringing your 2of4 wife over and start milking the system dry, you can claim everything what the local UK scrounges claim without any sense of guilt, why should you, everyone else does it around legitimately, supported by the government!

I wish I could start this benefits lifestyle, may actually end up in a better/cheaper accommodation and devote myself to exploring life, why waste time on work?

Kaaka, please don't take it personally, I wish you and your family the best of luck in the UK, I am in general disappointed with the system here which breeds laziness (again, not meaning to insinuate it's you), lack of ambition and it's a matter of time when those who are working can not afford to support those on benefits through the ever increasing taxation etc, as the government is missing out on contributions of those families who could potentially work in the sense of tax contribution and productive contribution to the society and economy in general.

Pakhtoon wrote:So you have actually abused your current status in the UK because the UK law wouldn't allow you to have a second wife and nor I am sure, would the law of your EEA wife's country. Pathetic !
[/url]

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:32 pm

mcovet wrote:you can try bringing your 2of4 wife over and start milking the system dry
Disgraceful talk, I can't believe you are actually suggesting the OP does something illegal and benefit from other tax payer's hard earned cash, including your own.
mcovet wrote:you can claim everything what the local UK scrounges claim without any sense of guilt, why should you, everyone else does it around legitimately, supported by the government!
Without any sense of guilt? Are you having a laugh? Note the world in bold, you said it yourself, the UK people on benefits are doing it legitimately, as they have an entitlement to it. The OP is not entitled to bring his 2nd wife to UK as UK does not recognise polygamous marriages.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:07 pm

"Disgraceful talk"... strong words. Don't you sense sarcasm at all when you read it?

Monifé wrote:
mcovet wrote:you can try bringing your 2of4 wife over and start milking the system dry
Disgraceful talk, I can't believe you are actually suggesting the OP does something illegal and benefit from other tax payer's hard earned cash, including your own.
mcovet wrote:you can claim everything what the local UK scrounges claim without any sense of guilt, why should you, everyone else does it around legitimately, supported by the government!
Without any sense of guilt? Are you having a laugh? Note the world in bold, you said it yourself, the UK people on benefits are doing it legitimately, as they have an entitlement to it. The OP is not entitled to bring his 2nd wife to UK as UK does not recognise polygamous marriages.