ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can he take my son!!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KC8010

Can he take my son!!!

Post by KC8010 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Hi there

Right very very pressing situation for me at the moment. I am sure you have all read my dilemmas here but briefly. I have a PR endorsement for 10 years in my South African Passport and so does my son as we are family members of an EEA National.

The EEA National and myself are splitting up and he is moving to Southern Ireland so WONT BE EXISING his treaty rights in the UK!

Now I have rung Immigration (EEA Nationals and non-EEA Nationals) and they have advised that when he moves out of the country my son and I lose all our rights in the UK! They advised I need to apply for my British Citizenship - I DONT HAVE £1200 for this!

The EEA National is threatning to keep my son and make me leave the UK as I lose all the UK rights!!!!!!

TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE PLEASE!!!

vinny

Re: Can he take my son!!!

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Please continue in your previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.