ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is photo to be signed by refree? need help urgently

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

soulfullness

Is photo to be signed by refree? need help urgently

Post by soulfullness » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 am

Hi
Can any one explain the need for signing the photo by refrees in AN form? How many photo to be attached ? As to my understanding of AN guide no need of signing the photo by refree and only one photo to be ttached. Pl help.
SECTION 5: REFEREES & IDENTITY
Your application must be endorsed by two referees and a recent passport size photograph
stapled or clipped into the space provided

regards
Last edited by soulfullness on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

BJ21

Re: Is photo to be signed by refee? need help urgently

Post by BJ21 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 am

soulfullness wrote:Hi
Can any one explain the need for signing the photo by refrees in AN form? How many photo to be attached ? As to my understanding of A guide no need of signing the hoto by refree and only one photo to be ttached. Pl help.

regards
hi
my photo signed by one refree and he is my GP. so i dont think you need to signed your photo by two refreee.

soulfullness

Post by soulfullness » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:17 am

Hi BJ 21

How many photo to be attached ? Only one or two ?

SECTION 5: REFEREES & IDENTITY
Your application must be endorsed by two referees and a recent passport size photograph
stapled or clipped into the space provided

BJ21

Post by BJ21 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 am

soulfullness wrote:Hi BJ 21

How many photo to be attached ? Only one or two ?
one recent passport size photograph clipped in to the space provided.

kashyme

Post by kashyme » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi
as far as i understood from the guide you don`t need your photograph to be signed by any of the referees . You simply need to affix it on the desired space and ask the referees to fill their details along with their signature in the required section.
Regards

BJ21

Post by BJ21 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:03 pm

kashyme wrote:Hi
as far as i understood from the guide you don`t need your photograph to be signed by any of the referees . You simply need to affix it on the desired space and ask the referees to fill their details along with their signature in the required section.
Regards
you are right, but i donno why my GP signed my photo, but other ref did'nt. but this is sure if ref sign your photo it will not harm your application.