ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earning Bank Statement Issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anilrautvc
Newly Registered

Post by anilrautvc » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:29 am

Hi Moderators,

Could you please help me on my issue I am very much depressed now a days. I have applied my Tier1 General visa in November 2010 and got refusal letter in December 2010 along with the Admin Review (AR) form.

Refusal reason is my IDBI bank statement is not on Bank Letter head or correct stationary the ECO has awarded me zero for my previous earning.

I had discussed with Bank manager and he told he can provide me an authentication letter to support the perforated Bank statement from IDBI which I have submitted in VFS earlier.

But my query is can I submit the authentication letter of IDBI as a supporting document for Administrative Review(AR) now, please help me on this.

Please let me know shall I go for the AR or not and shall I send the IDBI bank authentication letter while appealing for AR.

The IDBI bank statement which I had submitted to VFS earlier had IDBI bank stamp and sign on all the pages still the ECO has refused it, please suggest me what should I do now.Please help me out on this.

Thanks
Anil

Manoj4HSMP
Newly Registered

faced same issue

Post by Manoj4HSMP » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Hi,

I have faced 100% same issue and coincidence is its the same bank too...

i even had sent a letter with my Application, but still i was refused and AR rejected too i have re-applied now. mail me on this Board's e-mail if u wanna know more abt my case or read my previous case may be u will find some answers.

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:21 am

If you provide any additional document for AR, it won't be considered. If the initial decision is upheld, you can reapply.

anilrautvc
Newly Registered

Post by anilrautvc » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi Manoj/kutlee,

Thanks for your reply dear, i am really surprise that i can not submitt any supporting documents for my AR review.My bank is denying me giving any bank statement on bank letter head it is against there bank policy.
What should i do in this situation.Manoj is it really not needed in my case to apply for the AR please suggest dear.Also please suggest me what other step i can take now.

Thanks
Anil

anilrautvc
Newly Registered

Post by anilrautvc » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Hi,

If incase i need to reapply then in that case do i need to pay the full visa fees i.e, Rs - 57000/- or i will get some reduction in it.

cxrmike

Re: Previous earning Bank Statement Issue

Post by cxrmike » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:39 pm

anilrautvc wrote:Hi,

If incase i need to reapply then in that case do i need to pay the full visa fees i.e, Rs - 57000/- or i will get some reduction in it.
Yes you will have to pay the full fees as it is a fresh application.

By the way did you see the news which came out like an hour ago ?

anilrautvc
Newly Registered

Post by anilrautvc » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Which news you are talking about i am not at all aware of it please let me know what is the news.

amuk

Post by amuk » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:57 am

anilrautvc wrote:Which news you are talking about i am not at all aware of it please let me know what is the news.
If you're applying from outside of UK:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=68873

alipa

Post by alipa » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:29 am

anilrautvc wrote:Hi Moderators,

Could you please help me on my issue I am very much depressed now a days. I have applied my Tier1 General visa in November 2010 and got refusal letter in December 2010 along with the Admin Review (AR) form.

Refusal reason is my IDBI bank statement is not on Bank Letter head or correct stationary the ECO has awarded me zero for my previous earning.

I had discussed with Bank manager and he told he can provide me an authentication letter to support the perforated Bank statement from IDBI which I have submitted in VFS earlier.

But my query is can I submit the authentication letter of IDBI as a supporting document for Administrative Review(AR) now, please help me on this.

Please let me know shall I go for the AR or not and shall I send the IDBI bank authentication letter while appealing for AR.

The IDBI bank statement which I had submitted to VFS earlier had IDBI bank stamp and sign on all the pages still the ECO has refused it, please suggest me what should I do now.Please help me out on this.

Thanks
Anil
Earlier you only sumbmitted Bank Statement & supporting letter on bank letter head was not provided?

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:51 am

anilrautvc wrote:Hi Manoj/kutlee,

Thanks for your reply dear, i am really surprise that i can not submitt any supporting documents for my AR review.My bank is denying me giving any bank statement on bank letter head it is against there bank policy.
What should i do in this situation.Manoj is it really not needed in my case to apply for the AR please suggest dear.Also please suggest me what other step i can take now.

Thanks
Anil
Anil, its true that you cannot submit any additional documents in AR.

Secondly, if you are planning to re-apply then 23/12/2010 is the last day of application as there after closure of Tier 1 general will be in effect. IDBI bank can actually arrange for a official stationary for you with proper watermark and address mentioned on it but you need to speak to branch manager and explain him your situation and consequences you have suffered (financial loss). One of my friend actually did that and was successful in getting the statement on official stationary from IDBI Bank.

Thirdly, if you are unable to re-apply on or before 23/12 then you dont have any option left apart from trying your luck in AR. Try explaing your case clearly and to the point in AR and hope for the best.

Best of Luck !!

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:56 am

guaravd wrote: Anil, its true that you cannot submit any additional documents in AR.

Secondly, if you are planning to re-apply then 23/12/2010 is the last day of application as there after closure of Tier 1 general will be in effect. IDBI bank can actually arrange for a official stationary for you with proper watermark and address mentioned on it but you need to speak to branch manager and explain him your situation and consequences you have suffered (financial loss). One of my friend actually did that and was successful in getting the statement on official stationary from IDBI Bank.

Thirdly, if you are unable to re-apply on or before 23/12 then you dont have any option left apart from trying your luck in AR. Try explaing your case clearly and to the point in AR and hope for the best.

Best of Luck !!
Unfortunately it is closed already. It not possible to apply for Tier 1 (General) from overseas anymore. It took effect from 00:01 this morning. Fresh application is just not possible - sorry.