ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone had problems printing downloaded form_an

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pbs6vas

Anyone had problems printing downloaded form_an

Post by pbs6vas » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am

Hi,
I downloaded and had problems printing the form_an today. Document doesn't seem to fit on standard A4. finally managed to print it after reducing it to 93%. Has this been encoutered before by anybody.am I the only one having this problem??? :? . Please share your experience.
Thank you,
with regards,

wunder
Member of Standing

Post by wunder » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:44 am

I had same issue with many UKBA forms. So far there were no problems with giving them slightly smaller copy :wink:

London-er

Re: Anyone had problems printing downloaded form_an

Post by London-er » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:13 am

pbs6vas wrote:Hi,
I downloaded and had problems printing the form_an today. Document doesn't seem to fit on standard A4. finally managed to print it after reducing it to 93%. Has this been encoutered before by anybody.am I the only one having this problem??? :? . Please share your experience.
Thank you,
with regards,
Use a different Browser to open it, it happens sometimes. Most users have alternative browsers like safari, google crome or firefox. Sometimes IE can not be reliable