ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pretty2011
Newly Registered

pls help

Post by pretty2011 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:14 pm

hi everyone i am so pleased i came across this site as recommended by a friend. i am am eu citizen living in uk with my ghanian husband. we have a child and expecting our second child in a couple of months. we are looking to invite my husband's yougest sister who is 15 years old to visit but i dont know how to go about it. any suggestions?

johnsienk
BANNED

Post by johnsienk » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:25 pm

<deleted>
Last edited by johnsienk on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sjimoh112

Post by sjimoh112 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:13 pm

She will have to apply for visa just as 'Johnsienk' said. She will need an invition letter from you/husband or both. For how to write an invitation, search google for uk visa invitation sample, you should find the official copy that explain all you need to include in your invitation.

Best wishes

pretty2011
Newly Registered

Post by pretty2011 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:35 pm

sjimoh112 wrote:She will have to apply for visa just as 'Johnsienk' said. She will need an invition letter from you/husband or both. For how to write an invitation, search google for uk visa invitation sample, you should find the official copy that explain all you need to include in your invitation.

Best wishes
thank u for ur reply i will do as u say and promise to keep u posted as thigs go on.