ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent advice on my accountant letter..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

awiating_tier-1applicant
BANNED

Need urgent advice on my accountant letter..

Post by awiating_tier-1applicant » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am

Hello friends, very soon I am going to apply for tier-1 general ...
I work thru my limited company n was just taking salary from the last 12 months..last week I got the covering letter from my accountant mentioning about my earnings, but after reading the letter I am a bit worried about the wordings that my accountant used.

Experts can you please let me know whether the letter is in the right format or do I need to ask my accountant to change it..thanks a lott..

"
Without Responsibility
To whom ever it may concern

Dear Sirs,

Reference in connection with the visa application made by Mr ABC, XYZ Ltd, Address

We have acted in connection with our clients affairs since XXX2010

Mr. ABC is the director of the XXX ltd and during the period Mar2010 to Feb2011 has been employed by XXX ltd receiving the following payments.

Sr. No Employer Month Gross Net
1 XXX Limited Mar-10 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
2 XXX Limited Apr-10 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
3 XXX Limited May-10 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
4 XXX Limited Jun-10 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
5 XXX Limited Jul-10 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
6 XXX Limited Aug-10 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
7 XXX Limited Sep-10 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
8 XXX Limited Oct-10 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
9 XXX Limited Nov-10 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
10 XXX Limited Dec-10 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
11 XXX Limited Jan-11 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
12 XXX Limited Feb-11 £XXX.XX £XXX.XX
Total Salary £XXX.XX

Mr. ABC will supply payslips and bank statements to support the above salary details.

Whilst the information provided above is believed to be true, it is provided without acceptance by XXXXX of any responsibility whatsoever, and any use you wish to make of the information is, therefore, entirely at your own risk. Should you require any further information please contact XXXX on XXXXXXX

Yours faithfully,
XXXXX
''

awiating_tier-1applicant
BANNED

Post by awiating_tier-1applicant » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:39 pm

anyone please.....

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 pm

IN CASE OF SCRUTINY

u should be ready with accounts of company which should make profit otherwise it call as window dresssing
in accounting term

paye payments to hmrc

otherwise trouble r wating in self manged company

if u were employed by other than yr company than these issue r not there
CDOKS

awiating_tier-1applicant
BANNED

Post by awiating_tier-1applicant » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply sushil..

Well, I am only employee of my limited company and 100% share holder, I was only taking salary from the last 12 months and paid tax.

Apart from the payslips,bank statements and accountant covering letter I am
taking my invoices, contracts, company inicorporation letter as well.

Since the beginning I am working for the same client/agency and all the invoices & contracts will mention only one name so I can even provide that information as well...

Please let me know is the evidence enough or do I need to provide more????

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:45 pm

take company accounts to remove doubts as this is yr company

if possible file accounts with company house to cement things
CDOKS

ChetanOjha

Re: Need urgent advice on my accountant letter..

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:19 pm

This is quite strange. Wording of your accountant is as if he is not taking any responsibility of generating payslips and advising you on the payment+dividend structure. I would fire him and hire somebody who can is responsible and "accountable" ;-)
awiating_tier-1applicant wrote:Hello friends, very soon I am going to apply for tier-1 general ...
I work thru my limited company n was just taking salary from the last 12 months..last week I got the covering letter from my accountant mentioning about my earnings, but after reading the letter I am a bit worried about the wordings that my accountant used.

Experts can you please let me know whether the letter is in the right format or do I need to ask my accountant to change it..thanks a lott..

"
Without Responsibility

Dear Sirs,

Reference in connection with the visa application made by Mr ABC, XYZ Ltd, Address

Mr. ABC is the director of the XXX ltd and during the period Mar2010 to Feb2011 has been employed by XXX ltd receiving the following payments.

Total Salary £XXX.XX

Mr. ABC will supply payslips and bank statements to support the above salary details.

Whilst the information provided above is believed to be true, it is provided without acceptance by XXXXX of any responsibility whatsoever, and any use you wish to make of the information is, therefore, entirely at your own risk. Should you require any further information please contact XXXX on XXXXXXX

Yours faithfully,
XXXXX
''

ukukukuk2011

Re: Need urgent advice on my accountant letter..

Post by ukukukuk2011 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:31 pm

HO will definitely think something Fishy seeing this letter.

Ask him to come to senses and provide a normal letter without the Term "RESPONSIBILITY" etc . Looks like this guy is some guy doing some fake accounting .... I have never seen a letter like this having used many accountants ...

awiating_tier-1applicant wrote:Hello friends, very soon I am going to apply for tier-1 general ...

"
Without Responsibility

Dear Sirs,

Total Salary £XXX.XX

Yours faithfully,
XXXXX
''

sun_ksh

Post by sun_ksh » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:11 pm

This is the letter my accountant given to me. It is on his letter head and signed by him. Might be some help to you.

Our Ref XXXXX Your Ref

Date: 18/02/2011
ACCA MEMBERSHIP No: XXXX
CERTIFICATE No. XXXXX
VALID DATE: XXXXX

To whom it may concern,

I confirm that Mr XXXX is employed as a director of XXX Ltd (Company No.XXX). The Company was incorporated on XXXX and Mr XXXX holds a 50% shareholding in the named company.

For the period between 1/1/2010 to 31/12/2010 XXXX Ltd earned a turnover of £XXXX and a net profit after tax of £XXXX. In the same period, from 1/1/2010 to 31/12/2010, XXXX received a gross salary of £XXXX and net dividend of £XXXX. The split up is as below:

Monthly Salary:
Month Gross (£) Net (£)
Jan 2010 XX XX
Feb 2010 XX XX
March 2010 XX XX
April 2010 XX XX
May 2010 XX XX
June 2010 XX XX
July 2010 XX XX
August 2010 XX XX
September 2010 XX XX
October 2010 XX XX
November 2010 XX XX
December 2010 XX XX
Total XX XX

Dividends:
Month Declared Net Dividend Payable (£)
12th July 2010 XX
23rd Nov 2010 XX
Total XX

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

XXXX
accountant name
Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors.

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:59 am

This is my accountant letter. I took this 2 days ago. Is this enough ?

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Sir,

We are writing to confirm that we are accountant for both Mr. ABCD along with his own limited company XXX LTD. The address of the company is XYZ

Mr. ABCD is both director and shareholder of XXX LTD and takes both dividends and salary from the company. Totals of these are below and the breakdown table can be found on the attached sheet.

Salary Received Dividend Received

Net Salary: £XXX
Net Dividend: £XXX
Gross Salary: £XXX Gross Dividend: £XXX

Yours Sincerely,

XXX Accountancy

On the Attached Sheet he has specified the Table with Net Salary, Gross Salary, Net dividend, tax credit, gross dividend and totals.

But, The Main letter is signed by the Boss of that accountacy firm and the attached breakdown letter is signed by accountant. Any problem ?

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 am

My accountants put everything in the cover letter (breakdown of net / gross, dates, etc) and signed it. This way there wouldn't be any issues with different signatures on each page, letterhead, qualifications of accountant, etc. They also put "sole director" and "100% shareholding".

Definitely agree with those who said the "taking no responsibility" wording is an issue. If you are paying them for their services, then they *are* supposed to take responsibility, what are they taking your money for otherwise? And are they properly registered accountants? Because any properly registered accountant should know they are responsible.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 pm

You can download accountant letter template from below link:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 988#317988

sun_ksh

Post by sun_ksh » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:58 pm

The letter which is refereed in link below you mentioned that payslips to be stamped by accountant- is it the right way?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 988#317988