ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ceremony letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

joebloggs
Newly Registered

Ceremony letter

Post by joebloggs » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:52 am

My citizenship ceremony is tomorrow. After I booked a date with the council, they told me they would send me a letter explaining the ceremony process etc.

I just realised that I have not received the letter (it must have been lost in the mail).

Just wondering if somebody can give me a run-down of what the letter says and if there is any important information that I need to know? Perhaps I should go to the council earlier and ask?

malli

Post by malli » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 pm

just bring with you the home office invitation letter and the council letter with you, also make sure you reach on time for the ceremony. GOODLUCK

joebloggs
Newly Registered

Post by joebloggs » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:07 am

malli wrote:just bring with you the home office invitation letter and the council letter with you, also make sure you reach on time for the ceremony. GOODLUCK
hmm I only have the home office invitation letter - do you think this will be all they need?

When you say council letter, I assume you mean the letter that was sent to me after I booked an appointment with the council?

ukpl

Post by ukpl » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 pm

joebloggs wrote:hmm I only have the home office invitation letter - do you think this will be all they need?
yes :)