ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed - what now?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abbas_ali
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed - what now?

Post by abbas_ali » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 am

Hi all,

My appeal was allowed for my grandmother. I have received the judge's decision but what now? there are no instructions as to how to get the visa. does she just take the letter to the Application Centre with her passport?

cheers

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:17 pm

She will get letter or phone call from asking her to bring her passport to teh application centre for the visa to be stamped. This could take a few weeks yet, so you need to be patient

abbas_ali
Newly Registered

Post by abbas_ali » Mon May 30, 2011 10:32 am

batleykhan wrote:She will get letter or phone call from asking her to bring her passport to teh application centre for the visa to be stamped. This could take a few weeks yet, so you need to be patient

Since 5th March they have still not got the Visa. Took ages for them to get the letter from the Visa App centre to bring their passports and for the past month on the Gerry's site the application progress is saying the passports are in Abu Dhabi to be stmaped. It has been 3 months and we are getting quite anxious. Does it normally take this long?

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Post by HRY2005 » Mon May 30, 2011 11:32 am

It could take up to 12 weeksfrom the date of the judge's determination. Have some patience, you'll get it.
Live and let live