ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

leaving UK! uppar tribunal appeal refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tyre

leaving UK! uppar tribunal appeal refused

Post by tyre » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:54 am

moderator and experts plz help me

i used deception in my case by putting false degree documents

home office refused it on 31/11/10 and appealled and hearing was in taylor house 4th february 11 and determination cam appeal dismissed on 8th february.
and then appealed again letter was not received late and sent them again got letter confirmation on 31/03/11 and and got reply on 17/03/11 saying appeal was not allowed

i have right to appeal again now.. but they also warned me to refer me to crown court services as i used deception.

alll i want to know now is from how long i have to leave this country.... 28 days? or 5 days... if 28 days starting from when i got letter.
in search of immigration updates

Celtic

Post by Celtic » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Well if you have used deception, it doesn't matter when you leave UK as you will never be allowed in.

The only reason why someone would leave UK promptly after refusal is to avoid overstaying.

linuxman2k3
Newly Registered

Post by linuxman2k3 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 pm

May I just express I am happy you have been removed? I'm sorry but it is people like you that makes the rest of us migrants (honest and hard working people) look bad. And FYI, you have 2 weeks to leave the country.