ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for student visa after refusal ( CCL)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abys12
Newly Registered

Applying for student visa after refusal ( CCL)

Post by abys12 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi all,

I got refusal for PSW on the basis of Cambridge college of learning in Jan 2009, then I fight my case in court got first decision in my favor home office appealed against decision and won case I appealed against that decision, Finally I left UK and now studying in Australia but I won't like this place much Can someone let me knownIf I apply for study visa as I got offer letter from Manchester Uni what will be my eligibility and whats the probable chances to get study visa.

Thanks.

Muhammad

KDS
BANNED

Post by KDS » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 pm

U can try after 10 year

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:33 pm

abys12 wrote:I went to UK on a student visa and get married with a Pakistani boy whom I called on Dependent Visa. After that I got PSW of two years and then went back on student visa after my PSW expired. I got divorced from my husband and I went to Australia, but I could not like in there. Right now, I am on student visa, but I left UK in February 2011 and now I want to come back to UK and apply for ILR.

Please advise my what are my chances because now my family also is not listening to me and they are not accepting me back because my ex-husband told my parents so many wrong things.

Its really appreciated if someone advise me what I will do to apply for permanent stay in UK.

Hoping for a favorable reply,
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Abdulw87
Newly Registered

Post by Abdulw87 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:43 am

please tell me why would you make different threads lying about your situation. This is an honest forum so keep it that way please.

vndpag

Re: Applying for student visa after refusal ( CCL)

Post by vndpag » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:06 pm

abys12 wrote:Hi all,

I got refusal for PSW on the basis of Cambridge college of learning in Jan 2009, then I fight my case in court got first decision in my favor home office appealed against decision and won case I appealed against that decision, Finally I left UK and now studying in Australia but I won't like this place much Can someone let me knownIf I apply for study visa as I got offer letter from Manchester Uni what will be my eligibility and whats the probable chances to get study visa.

Thanks.

Muhammad
Hi Abyd12

I understood your situation that you need to come back to UK but your question is not clear to reader that what exactly your asking for it. In your previous thread you mentioned that you want apply for ILR and now you asking that you want to come back as Student so in this case please could you decide what you want to do. I am requesting you to tell your completer story with very detail see below

Which year your were in student visa in UK and how long ?
When did you get married with Pakistani Boy ? which year ?
When did you change your status from student to dependent Visa ?
What was your ex husband (pakistant boy ) status ( citizen or work permit)?
when did you change again from depedent visa to student visa ?
when did you apply for your PSW ?

Hopefully this all answer will help you to solve your problem remember this forum is about advice and gathering information so please be honest and share your expeirence so others can benefit

once again thank you and hope for the best good luck