ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visa Sponsership!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anandh79

Family Visa Sponsership!

Post by anandh79 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi,

I am living in UK and am going to sponser my in-laws and parents who will be visiting UK.

The problem is that my in-laws are coming in the month of August whereas my parents are coming in the month of November.

Please clarify the following.

1. I will first sponser by in-laws during the month of July and can I immediately sponser my parents again in the month of November.

2. Is there any restrictions on sponsership on duration and number of persons.

3.If there is a problem, can my in-laws and parents both apply visas at the same time for different time of travel.

Please advise,

Regards
Krish

london2009uk

Post by london2009uk » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:30 pm

i think there shouldn't be any problem as long you prove that ur in laws and parents are accommodated in big enough property (rental contract or mortgage statements)

Last year I invited 5 of my relatives in two different times in 2010.