ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdrawl of appeal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

prishita
Newly Registered

Withdrawl of appeal

Post by prishita » Fri May 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Hello everyone
I have appealed my tier 4 visa. As I have to go back to my country for very unrgent matter I won't be able to attend my hearing ie on 24 may . That's the reason I m going to withdraw my appeal. So does anyone know where do I have to send my Withdrawl application. Many thanks.

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Fri May 06, 2011 9:55 pm

You need to write to the tribunal at the correspondence address on your notice of hearing.

ash786
BANNED

Re: Withdrawl of appeal

Post by ash786 » Fri May 06, 2011 9:59 pm

prishita wrote:Hello everyone
I have appealed my tier 4 visa. As I have to go back to my country for very unrgent matter I won't be able to attend my hearing ie on 24 may . That's the reason I m going to withdraw my appeal. So does anyone know where do I have to send my Withdrawl application. Many thanks.
1. Also make sure that u leave asap after withdrawing the appeal as u only have limited time (Normally 28 days) to leave the country as you wud not have valid leave if you withdraw u appeal.

prishita
Newly Registered

Post by prishita » Sat May 07, 2011 1:20 am

Thank you so much for ur reply n concern.... I m leaving on 20th of may so If i withdraw now i think I'll not cross the limited time ie 28 day. Thank you once again.