ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of cohabitation - SET (M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cnman
Newly Registered

Proof of cohabitation - SET (M)

Post by cnman » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi there,

I just got my 2years spouse visa in april 2011. I will have probloem to proof that me and my hubby live together. I will have proof that me and my hubby are living together from april to sept but starting from this sept i am moving to another city to study. I did try to apply for Uni in wales but i didn't get a place here. I can proof that as I have my UCAS letter.

If anyone of you could help me, how do i prepare evidence that me and my hubby are in contact, will train tickets, Joint acc and Medical insurance enough? I read in the forum we can provide skype or MSN chat.

I really need guidance to prepare me for my application in 2years time. I really wanna finish my studies as I don't wanna wait another 2yrs before i get back to my studies.

I was initially on a student visa that is valid till oct 2012 then i got married, my hubby applied the EEA2 first, then my hubby thinks the FLR (m) is a faster route than EEA2 for me to get naturalisation coz it only takes 2yrs rather than 5years so we applied in person and granted in April 2011. We plan to immigrate to Australia or NZ after our studies so we have to get it sorted before we go. I kind of regret to swap from EEA2 now coz it's so much more complicated than the FLR (M).

So, I would be grateful if someone could help or advice me on what sort of evidence to keep as proof of contact with my hubby for the SET (M) in 2yrs. Thanks a million.

Regards....

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!