ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizen ship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vtwo
Newly Registered

Citizen ship

Post by vtwo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 am

Please help me if possible.

I had applied for the british citizenship a month before and i havnt got any reply from them so far but now i am required to go back to my counry due to my father's sudden death. but i dont have my passport and i m worried if i withrow my passport wil i have to pay the fees and apply again? or is there any othe option? i tried to call the ukba number but its been always busy .please suggest me what i can do?

an early reply will be very helpful.

Kind regards

ferrarilondon
Member of Standing

Post by ferrarilondon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Sorry to hear the news, Keep calling UKBA eventually some one will answer but they wont return your passport straight away. You can put a request for return of your passport. If they have already scanned your application then it should be ok

vtwo
Newly Registered

Post by vtwo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Many thanks for your swift reply. will they tell me if the application is been scanned or not? any idea how many days it wll take to get the passport if they post from there ?

with out passport i am not able to book flight ticket also so i am too worried.

Regards