ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absences in Form AN - spreadsheet acceptable?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

winber

Absences in Form AN - spreadsheet acceptable?

Post by winber » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:14 pm

I've started copying out my absences from my carefully prepared spreadsheet onto page 7 of form AN.

I've got about 50 lines to write. I've handwritten 4 and have already made mistakes and it is taking ages.

It isn't going to fit on page 7 & 13 combined.

Do you think if I just gave a printout in a similar format, and put in a note that absences can be found on the next page, would that be acceptable?

I would also propose putting the dates as 22/09/06 instead of one numeral per cell.

What do people think?

Maybe I could do a hybrid format. For my ILR, I handwrote the first page, then for the rest it was a spreadsheet.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:21 am

Anything to make things easier to understand should be acceptable.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

winber

Post by winber » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 am

Thanks Vinny, I've handwritten the first page, the rest will be a spreadsheet printout.