ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependent - Form Set M or FLR M ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

harsha7kp
Newly Registered

ILR dependent - Form Set M or FLR M ?

Post by harsha7kp » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:34 am

Hi Guys,

My ILR application was approved on Thursday and I'm relieved.
I was on Tier2 General before and my wife is still on Tier2 Dependent visa. She came into this country just two months back on Tier2 General Dependent visa.
So sinceshe has lived with me here in UK for less than 2 years, I reckon I need to apply for ILR dependent visa.
I have few queries regarding that -

1) Should I have to use Form Set(M) or FLR(M) to apply for ILR dependent.

2) My wife is keen on applying for a same day service at PEO, Croydon. She will probably have to give her biometrics again I guess. Does UKBA expect me to be present with her at the PEO, on the day of the appointment?

3) What are the documents that she need to provide apart from the ones listed below. My wife is not working in UK -
* My passport and ILR stamping copy.
* My bank statements for the past 6 months
* My salary slips for the past 6 months.
* Address proof for my wife - Rental agreement in our name.
* Marriage certificate

4) We can use "Apply Online" service to upload the completed pdf file of Form FLR(M). Does it also help us book the appointment or should we have to book the appointment for same say service elsewhere?

Thanks,
Harsha

rajesh_kumar01

Post by rajesh_kumar01 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:04 am

SET(o)= for settlement
FLR= Further LEave to remain..

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:51 am

she doesn't qualify for ILR therefore you need to apply for limited leave to remain as a spouse of a settled person on form FLR(M).

There are plenty of posts on the immigration for family members section which discuss the requirements and evidence needed.