ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pendingasylum appeal since 2002

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

deejayb
Newly Registered

Pendingasylum appeal since 2002

Post by deejayb » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm

I have just seen the acknowledgement letter the tribunal court wrote to me when i appeal aginsta the adjudicator on my first appeal hearing. I appeal against it and i did not received any other letter or attend any second appeal hearing. UKBA said I exausted my appeals in 2003 but I have sent a letter to the tribunal with a copy of theacknowledgement I received from them. I have never changed address, and I never received anything from them since that acknowledgement letter. Is that the procedure to forget and ignore my appeal without telling me and later tell me that I exausted all my appeal when i did not attend any hearing?

IMMIGRATION LAWYER

Re: Pendingasylum appeal since 2002

Post by IMMIGRATION LAWYER » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:02 pm

You can request a copy of your UK BA file under the Subject Access Request.

It should contain all the answers to your questions: http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/naviga ... onal-data/

A letter could have been lost.

Ideally you should have chased the court long time ago.
deejayb wrote:I have just seen the acknowledgement letter the tribunal court wrote to me when i appeal aginsta the adjudicator on my first appeal hearing. I appeal against it and i did not received any other letter or attend any second appeal hearing. UKBA said I exausted my appeals in 2003 but I have sent a letter to the tribunal with a copy of theacknowledgement I received from them. I have never changed address, and I never received anything from them since that acknowledgement letter. Is that the procedure to forget and ignore my appeal without telling me and later tell me that I exausted all my appeal when i did not attend any hearing?

deejayb
Newly Registered

Post by deejayb » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 am

Thanks. I will do just that