ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how long ukba takes to respond to MP's enquiry

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

huma
Newly Registered

how long ukba takes to respond to MP's enquiry

Post by huma » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:25 am

Hi I applied tier 1 G six months ago and still waiting for decision,now involed MP and he have sent letter to HO. Did any body go through this situation and does ukba tell the exect reason for delay to MP. waitng for your valuable reply thanks

Joejo

Post by Joejo » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Iits normally 4-6 weeks,so seat tight and wait,not in your shoes but involved Mp in my case too and it takes that time for a response.Good luck.

IMMIGRATION LAWYER

Re: how long ukba takes to respond to MP's enquiry

Post by IMMIGRATION LAWYER » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:36 pm

As we are working with MP virtually every week, it takes the UK BA about 20 days to reply. The UK BA has a separate MP's correspondence section.

Do not expect much from the MP's inquiry. It is likely to be a formal 1.5 pages general response, sometimes not even to the point.
huma wrote:Hi I applied tier 1 G six months ago and still waiting for decision,now involed MP and he have sent letter to HO. Did any body go through this situation and does ukba tell the exect reason for delay to MP. waitng for your valuable reply thanks