ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Clarification on documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pulsar
Newly Registered

ILR - Clarification on documents

Post by Pulsar » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Dear experts,
I have my ILR interview in 2 weeks. I have completed 5 years on WP and T1 (general). I have the following queries on the documents to be submitted and would be very grateful if you could share your knowledge:
1) maintenance of funds - I have 3 months of bank statements and payslips and have maintained over 800 during those 3 months. Is the amount/ duration specified clearly as for T1 and is 3 months long enough as it was below 800 (and overdrawn at times) in the 9 months before that.

2) P60s - i didn't see the requirement in the guidelines. is this absolutely necessary? I have letters from current and past employer confirming dates of employment including the P45 from the previous employer.

3) I've seen forum discussions on proof of address/ council tax etc. again are they really necessary and for what purpose? Would a driving licence with current address be sufficient if at all?

Look forward to your thoughts and many thanks in advance :)

imran22
Member of Standing

Post by imran22 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Somebody can correct me if I am wrong but I don’t think maintenance requirement exists anymore

damn
Newly Registered

Post by damn » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Yes, I was under the same impression. No maintenence fund is necessary, as far as I know.
imran22 wrote:Somebody can correct me if I am wrong but I don’t think maintenance requirement exists anymore

damn
Newly Registered

Re: ILR - Clarification on documents

Post by damn » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Pulsar wrote:Dear experts,
2) P60s - i didn't see the requirement in the guidelines. is this absolutely necessary? I have letters from current and past employer confirming dates of employment including the P45 from the previous employer.
I dont think it's necessary, but it is recommended to have. apparently it helps.

but if you don't have them, nothing is stopping you.