ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child british passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

blay1

Child british passport

Post by blay1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Can anybody help?
My countersignatory has been written to by the IPS to confirm whether he has signed my childs passport form. Is that the normal thing that they do?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:46 am

The IPS runs security check. It could either be a random check or that they were not happy with how his signature of the form matches the one in their database (from his passport). Nothing to worry about.

Nazia88

Re: Child british passport

Post by Nazia88 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:43 pm

blay1 wrote:Can anybody help?
My countersignatory has been written to by the IPS to confirm whether he has signed my childs passport form. Is that the normal thing that they do?
Dont worry sometime they do check it happend to me when i applied for my son's passport and once they receive confirmation from the person who signed then passport will issue so goodluck.
NAZIA XX

blay1

Post by blay1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Thanks all for the infor