ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About past addresses in past 5 years

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yasmin1791
Newly Registered

About past addresses in past 5 years

Post by yasmin1791 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi, I have a question about the past addresses section.
I'm a student currently on a gap year, My sister and I went traveling abroad to Italy and Slovenia for about 6 months last year. We were staying mainly in Slovenia at a friends place and traveled to Italy via car. I was just wondering if this would need to go down in the 'past addresses' section or can I leave it out seeing as it was only a long holiday trip?

Thanks! :)

Member of Standing

Re: About past addresses in past 5 years

Post by 1664 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:45 pm

yasmin1791 wrote:Hi, I have a question about the past addresses section.
I'm a student currently on a gap year, My sister and I went traveling abroad to Italy and Slovenia for about 6 months last year. We were staying mainly in Slovenia at a friends place and traveled to Italy via car. I was just wondering if this would need to go down in the 'past addresses' section or can I leave it out seeing as it was only a long holiday trip?

Thanks! :)
...but shouldn't you be away for more than 90 days in the last year i.e year after ILR and before BC application?