ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date on Payslip and Bank Account payment not matching

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ilrtier1

Date on Payslip and Bank Account payment not matching

Post by ilrtier1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi,

Is it really necessary to match the date on payslip for each month & Date of payment to bank account?

Has anybodies application been rejected beacuse of this date not matching?

I got paid all my salary of the year at the end of the year. So the payslip date is of each month, but the payment is total sum of salary for the year, and on the end of the year.

Can anybody give some idea, how can I prove this?

Thanks

AccountantMatthew
Member of Standing

Post by AccountantMatthew » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:33 am

In the absence of anyone who has the same experiece replying ilrtier1, it may just be worth ringing the UKBA and checking what they'd require.

From my point of view as an auditing beancounter type, it's easily provable with a third party letter from an accountant. They will match the payments to the payslips and put it in a schedule for you. However, of course, I'm an accountant rather than a UKBA caseworker so don't make or apply the rules.

Anyway I'd double check with them to get their perspective on it as if you don't need a letter then it's not worth paying for one. You won't be a unique case I'm sure.
Please don't private message me or e-mail me for free personal advice - you are just wasting your time writing something that won't get answered.
Anything written here shouldn't be construed as being formal advice given in a professional capacity.

ilrtier1

Post by ilrtier1 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:27 am

Thanks Matt,

You are right, I think many of the ltd co directors may face this kind of situation. I am eager to know, what others have done, or any precaution they have taken.

Regards