ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA1 EEA2 joint application urgent help required!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lolik12345
Newly Registered

EEA1 EEA2 joint application urgent help required!

Post by lolik12345 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Hi,friends I am looking for advice we have submit EEA1,and EEA2 application forms me and my husband.within 6 weeks they sent my husband passport back and his res card,and for me they sent aknowledgement letter that they received application,and now I can work with this letter.My question is how long it will take to send my passport back,and also do the HO ask anymore evidence of my husband treaty rights,or if they gave him res.ard I dont need to send more evidence?Also do I have to send his passport back again,because my application without his passport right now.thank you.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: EEA1 EEA2 joint application urgent help required!

Post by Jambo » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:04 pm

My question is how long it will take to send my passport back
It can take 3-4 months. You can follow the timeline in this thread. You can also ask for your passport back if you need it (for travel etc). Asking the passport back will not affect your application.
do the HO ask anymore evidence of my husband treaty rights
No. If a Residence Certificate was issued to your husband, they must be satisfied with the evidence he provided.
do I have to send his passport back again,because my application without his passport right now.thank you.
No. They saw his passport. That's enough.

lolik12345
Newly Registered

Post by lolik12345 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:25 am

Thank yo jumbo for quick responce.If I request passport back (eea2)where res card will be issued on A4 paper?and how after transfer from A4 to passport?Regards

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:35 am

If the passport is not available the RC will be issued on a separate A4 paper but the UKBA may ask to have the passport send back to them.

There is no transfer as such. You would have to make a fresh application.

vndpag

Re: EEA1 EEA2 joint application urgent help required!

Post by vndpag » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:18 am

lolik12345 wrote:Hi,friends I am looking for advice we have submit EEA1,and EEA2 application forms me and my husband.within 6 weeks they sent my husband passport back and his res card,and for me they sent aknowledgement letter that they received application,and now I can work with this letter.My question is how long it will take to send my passport back,and also do the HO ask anymore evidence of my husband treaty rights,or if they gave him res.ard I dont need to send more evidence?Also do I have to send his passport back again,because my application without his passport right now.thank you.
HI loliki12345

Please could you update your situation my case is same as you I received my wife EEA1 within six week but I havnt and still waiting for my RC please tell us when you applied ? thank you
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

lolik12345
Newly Registered

hello

Post by lolik12345 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:19 pm

I dont have any news apply on 1/08/2011 EEA1 received within 6 weeks.EEA2 still waiting.thanks