ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mirzhar

need help

Post by mirzhar » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Dear all

My situation is i have EuFAM4 card from Ireland living there with British wife and Son who have Irish Nationality as well

I applied for Canada visit visa in person in London the visa officer said to me ur visa approved then later he said becz i am non eu so they need to do further checks i dont knw why anyway he said when u go back then send us ur passport which i did

Now my question is we are planning to move canada although i apply for visit visa if its granted and i go with my family there then what are possibilities that we can settle there without any hassle

second what kind of enquirers they want to do before issue me visa ?

They ask for 3 weeks will take to get my paper and passport back with visa or without visa

any comments welcome thanks

giuseppenero

visitor visa

Post by giuseppenero » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:18 pm

I don't think canada (or any other country) allows visitors to apply for residency from within, because it is unfair to everyone else. You would have to leave and go thru a canadian embassy. There are no more free rides or lunches any more.