ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Updates on Zambrano applications

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

daddy
Member of Standing

Updates on Zambrano applications

Post by daddy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Please guys, could we give our updates regarding Zambrano applications on this post. This is for the benefit of those affected, lets share our Zambrano issues on this post. Thanks.

Daddy.

Bob44

Re: Updates on Zambrano applications

Post by Bob44 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:52 pm

daddy wrote:Please guys, could we give our updates regarding Zambrano applications on this post. This is for the benefit of those affected, lets share our Zambrano issues on this post. Thanks.

Daddy.
well i have been granted DLR last week. i was a failed asylum seeker and with the help of my solicitor i did submit further submissions based on (ZH Tanzania) best interest and the Zambrano Judgement. i submitted on 30/09/2011 and the decision was made 07/10/2011.
i submitted;
my daughter's birth certificate.
DNA evidence to prove she is my daughter.
documentary evidence such as NHS card, bills etc to prove that i live with her.
colour copy of her British passport.
photos
i supplied a cover letter explaining why my removal would require my daughter to live the country as well. with the help of my solicitor, she addressed defferent points of law of which i wouldn't manage to raise them on my own.

daddy
Member of Standing

Re: Updates on Zambrano applications

Post by daddy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:18 am

Bob44 wrote:
daddy wrote:Please guys, could we give our updates regarding Zambrano applications on this post. This is for the benefit of those affected, lets share our Zambrano issues on this post. Thanks.

Daddy.
well i have been granted DLR last week. i was a failed asylum seeker and with the help of my solicitor i did submit further submissions based on (ZH Tanzania) best interest and the Zambrano Judgement. i submitted on 30/09/2011 and the decision was made 07/10/2011.
i submitted;
my daughter's birth certificate.
DNA evidence to prove she is my daughter.
documentary evidence such as NHS card, bills etc to prove that i live with her.
colour copy of her British passport.
photos
i supplied a cover letter explaining why my removal would require my daughter to live the country as well. with the help of my solicitor, she addressed defferent points of law of which i wouldn't manage to raise them on my own.
Congrats mate, I am happy for you.
Could you tell us how many year was the DLR granted for, ie how long is it valid for?
Secondly, did you pay application fee, and what form did you make the application with.
Thanks for your kind help to the people in need of information.
Daddy.
Last edited by daddy on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob44

Post by Bob44 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:15 pm

as i said that i was a failed asylum seeker i did not use any form. i just booked an appointment to submit new evidence to show that removing me from this country would be a breach of articl 8 of the ECHR. that evidence is my partner and my daughter. the UKBA already had my personal details and immigration history though i was refused prior. i don't know much about applying using the EEA route but i think people who have overstayed should use it. if anybody have claimed asylum before, its best to use the route i used; further submissions its free all u need to do is to ring them up and book an appointment. once you've submitted your new evidence, they will give you an acknowledgement letter which explains when to expect your decision. usually they will hand down a decision within two weeks. its free of charge free free free.

daddy
Member of Standing

Thanks

Post by daddy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Bob44 wrote:as i said that i was a failed asylum seeker i did not use any form. i just booked an appointment to submit new evidence to show that removing me from this country would be a breach of articl 8 of the ECHR. that evidence is my partner and my daughter. the UKBA already had my personal details and immigration history though i was refused prior. i don't know much about applying using the EEA route but i think people who have overstayed should use it. if anybody have claimed asylum before, its best to use the route i used; further submissions its free all u need to do is to ring them up and book an appointment. once you've submitted your new evidence, they will give you an acknowledgement letter which explains when to expect your decision. usually they will hand down a decision within two weeks. its free of charge free free free.
Thanks for your quick and clear reply. Once more, for how long is your DLR valid for?
Thanks once again.
Daddy.

Bob44

Post by Bob44 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:52 pm

oh sorry i forgot to mention the validity of DLR, its valid for 3years and you will to renew it before it expires either here in the UK or your home country. you can work study and claim benefits as well. u can travel out of the country and come back with out any problems. i hope this explains all you need to know about DLR

daddy
Member of Standing

thanks

Post by daddy » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:59 am

Thanks mate, God bless you and family

Bob44

Re: thanks

Post by Bob44 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 am

daddy wrote:Thanks mate, God bless you and family
you are more than welcome mate.

mollydog
Newly Registered

Post by mollydog » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 am

congrat mate, i just sent my application last week end using FLR(O) form with a bank draft of £550 and other proof and a cover letter explaining how it will affect my wife and children if am sent home and some case law. though i am not using a lawyer just now doing it all by myself with the help of God finger crossed.

sarahassy

zambrano cases

Post by sarahassy » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:50 pm

mollydog wrote:congrat mate, i just sent my application last week end using FLR(O) form with a bank draft of £550 and other proof and a cover letter explaining how it will affect my wife and children if am sent home and some case law. though i am not using a lawyer just now doing it all by myself with the help of God finger crossed.
hi, all those people that fall under Zambrano have to use EEA2 application form its free of charge and send it to
uk border agency ,
European applications zambrano
p.o.box 306
Dept 110
liverpool,
L2 OQN.

daddy
Member of Standing

updates

Post by daddy » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi guys, any recent updates regarding Zambrano application.
Has anyone recieved certificate of application based on Zambrano yet?

Daddy.

daddy
Member of Standing

hi

Post by daddy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:49 pm

I know that someone out there is going through Zambrano application issues now, pls, could you share with us.
Daddy.

daddy
Member of Standing

hi

Post by daddy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:46 am

mollydog wrote:congrat mate, i just sent my application last week end using FLR(O) form with a bank draft of £550 and other proof and a cover letter explaining how it will affect my wife and children if am sent home and some case law. though i am not using a lawyer just now doing it all by myself with the help of God finger crossed.
Mollydog, have you recieved your certificate of registration?
Did you decide to pay for the application when it is free? or are you applying for leave to remain on another ground other than Zambrano?
Daddy.

Rolfus

Post by Rolfus » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:26 am

I am reporting my Zambrano application on this thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c&start=20 starting from May 21st
civis europeus sum

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:03 pm

WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT BUT JOY COMES IN THE MORNING MY JOY CAME THIS MORNING I RECIEVED MY CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION THROUGH THE POST. ALL THANKS TO GOD

daddy
Member of Standing

Good news

Post by daddy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:59 pm

mikilo2008 wrote:WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT BUT JOY COMES IN THE MORNING MY JOY CAME THIS MORNING I RECIEVED MY CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION THROUGH THE POST. ALL THANKS TO GOD
Good news mate!!. Please, could you tell us what your circumstances were and what documents you submited, pls do help us.
God bless,
Daddy.

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:21 am

Am an over stayer mum with a British child. The documents submitted were my passport, daughters passport, prove of address ( t v license and sky bill). daughters full birth certificate, tenancy agreement letter from the Gp confirming they know me as her mum and both of us are registered with them. letter from a relative showing them that they provide support since am not working and a covering letter from the lawyer explaining how i benefit from the zambrano ruling. Application submitted on the 4th of Nov and certificate issued on the 30th of November. Valid for 6 months they also stated that there is no documentation under the ruling yet but in due course wen decision is made further information may be required from me before granting the amended rule. Employers can accept the certificate as an evidence of eligibility to work but what i don't know is that whether i can use it to get an NI before getting a job
Last edited by mikilo2008 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

mikilo2008

GOOD NEWS

Post by mikilo2008 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:23 am

ONE LAST THING I FORGOT TENANCY AGREEMENT WAS ALSO INCLUDED

mikilo2008

GOOD NEWS

Post by mikilo2008 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:23 am

ONE LAST THING I FORGOT TENANCY AGREEMENT WAS ALSO INCLUDED

sarahassy

Re: GOOD NEWS

Post by sarahassy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:02 pm

mikilo2008 wrote:ONE LAST THING I FORGOT TENANCY AGREEMENT WAS ALSO INCLUDED
you can use theCOA to apply for the IN just go to the job centre they will help u

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:20 pm

mikilo2008,does your child receive child benefit,if yes was it affected since you are nt the one claimimg it?

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:02 am

yea she does but they didn't mention anything about that. guess it has nothing to do with it. when did u submit your application.

sarahassy

update zambrano cases

Post by sarahassy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:34 am

All thanx to GOD,i received my COA today.Good luck to those still waiting. :D :lol: :o

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:22 pm

congrats am happy for you as well is it also valid for 6 months like mine

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:22 pm

congrats am happy for you as well is it also valid for 6 months like mine