ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

viks
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Visa Extension

Post by viks » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:21 am

Hi,
I 'm director of a limited company with my wife as a secretary, my question is :
1.I have been transferring salary from my business bank account to my personal account (as per payslip).
2.For 4 months i have transferred money to myself mentioning (my salary and secretary salary) but i have not transferred any money to her account will this be an issue ?
3.i have corrected the mistake and started transferring salary to both secretary and myself .
How could i justify this when i go for an extension ? my extension is coming near by, does anyone has any idea ?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Visa Extension

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:28 am

viks wrote:Hi,
I 'm director of a limited company with my wife as a secretary, my question is :
1.I have been transferring salary from my business bank account to my personal account (as per payslip).
2.For 4 months i have transferred money to myself mentioning (my salary and secretary salary) but i have not transferred any money to her account will this be an issue ?
3.i have corrected the mistake and started transferring salary to both secretary and myself .
How could i justify this when i go for an extension ? my extension is coming near by, does anyone has any idea ?
IT IS ok , no need to worry for seceratary salary and no justifications are asked for that by HO -USUALLY
CDOKS

viks
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Visa Extension

Post by viks » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:59 am

Sushil-ACCA wrote:
viks wrote:Hi,
IT IS ok , no need to worry for seceratary salary and no justifications are asked for that by HO -USUALLY

Thanks sushil i really appreciate. My concern is as i have not transferred money to her account ,my generated pay slip will show xxxx amount since i have her salary as well in my account the payslip and bankstatement will not match . bankstatemt will show more money (my salary and her salary). I'm concerned about this .

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:47 am

HER SALARY is credited in her control a/c -treatment

relax
CDOKS