ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Why P60?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Angela Jiang

Why P60?

Post by Angela Jiang » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi:

Does anyone know what exactly the case workers look at the p60 for? What information they are seeking from it?

The reason i am asking is because at my early years of HSMP, I had two jobs for a few month, then I left the other one after getting a proper job which I used for extension of my HSMP. Now I have all 4 years p60 for current employer, but I cant find the other company's p60. I dont really need it frankly because i am not going to claim anything against this job, it was just a part time job. I dont know if I should phone to get INCOM HISTORY? is it necessary?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

regards
Angela

akash08

Post by akash08 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:02 pm

I still trust P60 is an old requirement which people are carrying with them. The existing policies never require P60 - it is required only if you want to use P60 to prove your earning which hardly any one uses because P60 start and end date is for a restricted period.

Can anyone refer to any link in policy or give links to a case , where case worker said P60 is mandatory? I have read so many cases where P60 is not even looked at.

Angela Jiang

Post by Angela Jiang » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:16 pm

Thank you, for SET(O)I believe p60s are still the best materials for proving personal earnings.

however, i am asking if i need to show all my earnings during 5 years? does a part time job earning also needs to be appeared on application?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:17 pm

Angela Jiang wrote:is it different from personal earning?

what documents can prove economic activity and what documents can prove personal earning?

can p60s,pay slips and bank statements cover them both? what if bank statments is a saving account which has no transactions but only have salary comes in and then some of the amount stransfered to other account?

do they need to see the transactions?

thanks if anyone understand it better!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!