ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

booking an appointment in Croydon for a premium service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

marzooq

booking an appointment in Croydon for a premium service

Post by marzooq » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:37 pm

I'm trying to book appointment in Croydon but every time I try to do that I find no time slots for the next 3 months. I tried several times this week.
is it just me finding difficulties ?

gaugupta

Hi

Post by gaugupta » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Try calling them & let us know outcome of it.

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Slots are only released 6 weeks in advance. The most immediate ones have probably been taken and the later ones not posted yet.

marzooq

Post by marzooq » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:48 pm

so how to book an appointment if in the last week I'm checking for few times a day and no slots are available at any time at all!

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:37 pm

If time is an issue and you're not able to apply by post, either try another PEO (Croydon is one of the busiest) or contact a legal representative to submit the application for you. They usually hold pre-booked slots.

marzooq

Post by marzooq » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Casa wrote:If time is an issue and you're not able to apply by post, either try another PEO (Croydon is one of the busiest) or contact a legal representative to submit the application for you. They usually hold pre-booked slots.
what is the legal representative ?

btw - what is the average processing time of by post application?

my visa expires after 7 months so I have time but the reason I wanted to extend now is peace of mind.
and the reason I want in person application is that I prefer to be there to answer any question the caseworker might have, specially that I'm including overseas earnings.