ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help please for work

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mayu2010
Newly Registered

Urgent Help please for work

Post by Mayu2010 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Hello Friends,
I am just sock while my wife call me (15-11-2011) she said her employer was fire her and they (Employer) said her your visa was run out. We was on tier-1 general (HSMP) and our visa is run out on 13-11-2011 and we already applied for extension on 25-10-2011. We was give them copy of our acknowledgement letter. And we are waiting for decision from HO. I know we allow to work while our visa under process and I was call HO and they said you will allow to work on your previous visa's terms and condition apply.

I need any good solicitor number who will short out my wife's work problem and she is my dependent. I am not get any problem from my employer.

gaugupta

Hi

Post by gaugupta » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:21 am

Hi Mayu,

Don't worry please ask her employeer to check the link of UKBA:-

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ding-stay/#

Frequently Asked Questions

What is my immigration status while my application is being decided?
If you make an application before your authorised stay ends, your existing immigration status will continue until your application is decided, even if the decision is not made until after the end of your permitted stay. If your existing visa or other permission to stay here allows you to work, you can continue to do so until your case is decided.

Mayu2010
Newly Registered

Post by Mayu2010 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:14 pm

thanks gaugupta i know this but they are not listen to us thats why i want to make a legal case on them.

gaugupta

Post by gaugupta » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Mayu2010 wrote:thanks gaugupta i know this but they are not listen to us thats why i want to make a legal case on them.
I don't know about legal person. But if they are forcing to resign get written letter from them why they are asking to resign.

Till you get official letter from them ask your wife not to sign anything.
Also ask her to go to office and tell all office mate about her case.
Thats will help if you want to go through legal way.

Thanks

Gaurav