ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requirements for ILR, 5 yrs, HSMP before nov 2006, tier 1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ilrtier1

Requirements for ILR, 5 yrs, HSMP before nov 2006, tier 1

Post by ilrtier1 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:40 am

Hi

I would like to make sure once more if there is any documents available for those applying for ILR under the category, ' Tier 1 General applicant affected by HSMP forum JR.

In the HSMP forum JR policy document the requirements are
continous 5 year stay
not getting any public funds
came under the hsmp rule
no criminal record

I would like to know, what else I would have to prove to get ILR.

If anybody knows about the requirements for this type, could you please inform kindly?

Thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:59 pm

See FAQs for ILR - WP/Tier 1/Tier 2/HSMP holders.
Search the forum for information posted by erstwhile HSMP JR covered migrants who have been granted settlement.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ea64
Newly Registered

Post by ea64 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi I'm in the same situation,
I had two year of HSMP (applied before Nov 2006) and on 3 yrs of Tier 1 (G) granted under the light of the HSMP JR. I want to apply for HSMP JR for ILR but it seems I can't because my most recent visa is Tier 1.

Just checked the link provided above and it says that if we applied before Nov 2006 we are under JR but the immigration rules state that only people with a HSMP or highly skilled migrant visa are entitled to that. How can we argue we are protected by the JR?

Please help, thanks!

coolm
Newly Registered

Post by coolm » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Hi,

I'm in a similar situation as well. See the faqs in the HSMP forum website, specifically Q12. I think it refers to tier 1 issued in light of the HSMP JR dated April 2008.

http://www.hsmpforumltd.com/hsmpilrjrfaqs.html

Does your tier 1 issue letter state that you need to submit a copy of that letter with your ILR application?

Thanks,
coolm