ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU3 NO joint Utility bills

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

moataz adam

EU3 NO joint Utility bills

Post by moataz adam » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:18 pm

hi all of u
I sent the EU3 form, I submitted all the required documnet exept joint utilty bills in our name, all utility bills are in my wife name (we sent them also). beside we dont have private insurance. is that problem. what will be the case if they refuse my application. do i need to fill EU1 again? my eu4 stamp will expire on march 2012.(5 years). waiting for your valuable advices
thank you

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

if u have sent documents to prove both living at this address. it is fine. Dont worry..wait for 6 months now.If they need other documents they will ask till then take a cup of tea and relax my friend

moataz adam

Post by moataz adam » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:01 pm

first of all i would like to thank you for ur reply and advice.
there is small problem. they sent me all document and they send letter with my photo and my wife photo.saying i should go to the immigration office to give me stamp till march. but they mentioned also my case will be processed further when i send the joint utility bills.?????
I am confused,i dont have them and i cant do any thing about them ,no way to go back in time and obtain them, tell me what u make of this.
thanks alot

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Is there any official correspondence with your name on it sent to your address? Mortgage/Lease or any personal bills like mobile phone?

Send a letter stating that you hold no joint utility bills and that you have provided other (tell them what these are) evidence proving you reside together at the same address.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 am

ok, what they are asking makes no sense..
It is up to you to either keep bills under joint name or under 1 name.

However, You have to prove that you both have at least some documents addressed to both of you showing same address.

If you do not have one or the other then you may have a problem.

So, to come clean here you must tell us if you have supplied documents, statement or bills confirming that you both are living at the same address.

moataz adam

Post by moataz adam » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:17 am

hi guys
thanks for ur reply
I submitted banks statements,lease contracts,letter from land lord,letter from tenat board,visa card statemnet. she submitted alot of things. electiricty,fone,bills.p60 ,letters from employers land lord and tenant board.
etc. we dont have mortgage.i dont have bill fone (not enough money) just pay as u go.i dont drive (no insurance).i started work two years ago. i found letters from tax,i didnt send them because they didnt ask for it, will i send send them now.please tell me in case i got refused will i apply again for eu1.next march I will be entitle to apply for the citizenship,i dont want break in my residentcy.and i worry that i may loose my job. thanks

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 am

well then that is enough what you submitted.

Contact Solvit Today both Irish and the one in your wife country and ask them if it is legal for them under EU directive to ask for joint bill

There is no need to provide a joint bill...if documents you provided depict both of your names . That will suffice

moataz adam

Post by moataz adam » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 pm

thanks alot
appreciate it to much, I will contact solvit.
but please enlight me, what would happen if they refuse my application(just in case to be ready for the worse secario),how can i renew my eu4. resubmitting a new eu1 form? or just go with my wife to the immigration with the old letter?
thanks millions

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:39 pm

all i can say..there is no reason for them to refuse.if u are still married and your wife is with you...No way they can refuse. Imagine the postive thing rather than negative. Find some way to mediate and relax my friend.

There is no need to worry about. You are entitled under EU directive to get PR if u are married with EU wife for 5 years and no burden to social welfare

moataz adam

Post by moataz adam » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:19 am

u r a great man, thanks alot

moataz adam

got my PR

Post by moataz adam » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:41 pm

dear kannaps and monfi
how u doing?
I got my permanent residency today,I would like to thank both of u very much for ur help
God bless you