ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Presenting the Application in a binder with Zip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pateketu

Presenting the Application in a binder with Zip

Post by pateketu » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:40 am

Ok I think I may sound little paranoid :D. Is it ok to submit the papers in binder with zip or they don't allow anything in a closed container?

The reason I am asking is because, I am in US and whenever I visit US embassy in India they don't allow any documents in a binder with Zip, but you can take the regular 3 ring binder.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:39 am

I submitted my HSMP application in a binder and it was not a problem. When I got my documents back the binder was missing though.

pateketu

Post by pateketu » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:26 pm

Hi MWazir Was it a Binder with Zip

Yinkuze

Post by Yinkuze » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:52 pm

Hi

I also used a binder (not zipped), however my documents returned naked but in good condition.

concentrate on documents rather than on zips and folders
TIME is a better JUDGE than REASON.
-Thomas Paine

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:36 pm

No it wasnt with a zip.

UKWork
Newly Registered

Presentation of Assembled Application

Post by UKWork » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:57 am

HI,

I know quite a silly question but presentation always gives good impression in first go!!

After collecting almost all my docs I am in the procedure of assembling in file. All printouts [application, cover, explaination and all]; going to keep in ring binder folder but What about original docs?? How are other managing??

Making holes in that and than putting in ring binder :?: OR putting in plastic sheets and than keeping in ring binder :?:

AS I REALLY FEELING VERY UNCOMFORTABLE IN KEEPING ORIGINAL DOC DIRECTLY IN RING BINDER FOLDER.

Pls suggest