ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed, passport not chopped while entering

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

soulfullness

Urgent help needed, passport not chopped while entering

Post by soulfullness » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:04 pm

I am a PR in canada. I am studying outside Canada as i am a student but i do visit Canada in my university vacation time as i know I can fulfill 2 yrs resident perod during the 5 yrs. Unfortunately when I visit this time in Dec 2011 the immigration officer found out that my last visit from July to Oct 2011 ( 3 months ) not recorded as the office forgot to chop my passport . So i may loose the PR because of this 3 months shortage for the 2 yr of residency requirment. So the officer request me to prove my presence for that 3 months when I enter Canada next time. But I do not want to take the risk waiting to that time till my next entering to Canada but to prove before I leave canada on 9th January 2012.
The only thing i have is the baggage tag from UK to Toronto and the e-ticket issued to my name that itme. In addition to it I can take letters from my relatives with whom i stayed during those 3 months. I have no any other connection in Canada to prove it. Can you please help me suggesting how to prove those three months of my staying in Canada?? And where is the office in Toronto I can lodge my proof? Please help me. thank you all

giuseppenero

proof of stay in canada

Post by giuseppenero » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Try getting a copy of your flights ( in and out ) from the airline company.