ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips and bank statements query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wp2tier1

Payslips and bank statements query

Post by wp2tier1 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Can anyone please answer my following queries:

1. I do not get hard copy of salary slips. I only get online payslips.I have got printouts of my 12 payslips and have got them stamped and signed from the HR. is that acceptable for ILR application. Does anyone have expereince of this?

2. Also I have taken printouts of my bank statements for 12 months and have got them stamped from the bank. Will that be sufficient for ILR. The bank has only stamped each page and not signed on them. is that OK. Again it will be great if anyone with any expereince of this can reply.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:08 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

wp2tier1

Post by wp2tier1 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Thanks for the link. According to that document I should be OK with both of these.

shethjitu
Newly Registered

Post by shethjitu » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:16 pm

it should be ok. as far as your monthly wages credited to your bank statement.

devmanda1ia

Post by devmanda1ia » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Respected members,

I have a similar query. I am applying for ILR around 2nd week of Feb. My monthly bank statement from HSBC is created on 1st working day of each month b'coz I get paid last working day of the month.

Problem is that my bank statement doesn't reach me until after 12th of everymonth. I have just visited my local branch and asked if they will get my statement for Feb any sooner but they said they can't guarantee. They said they can print it but won't stamp or sign it.

My question if I apply for 8th Feb and just carry printed statement on a normal paper will that be acceptable? HSBC is neither willing to give me a letter nor stamp/sign it to prove the authenticity.

Any suggestions.

wp2tier1

Post by wp2tier1 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:37 pm

devmanda1ia wrote:Respected members,

I have a similar query. I am applying for ILR around 2nd week of Feb. My monthly bank statement from HSBC is created on 1st working day of each month b'coz I get paid last working day of the month.

Problem is that my bank statement doesn't reach me until after 12th of everymonth. I have just visited my local branch and asked if they will get my statement for Feb any sooner but they said they can't guarantee. They said they can print it but won't stamp or sign it.

My question if I apply for 8th Feb and just carry printed statement on a normal paper will that be acceptable? HSBC is neither willing to give me a letter nor stamp/sign it to prove the authenticity.

Any suggestions.
The link given above clearly states that the electronic bank statement (printout) is acceptable only if every page bears official stamp of the bank issueing it.

I think you should argue with the bank that you need it for home office and they should verify and stamp the internet statement for you. Talk to the bank manager or call their customer care etc. or try different branch.

devmanda1ia

Post by devmanda1ia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:45 am

Thanks but is the above also applicable to old wp holders? Is there any other alternative as HSBC seems to be unhelpful.

thewolfman21

posted payslips

Post by thewolfman21 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi - Recently my employer has started to post the monthly payslips at home. It looks different to what we used to recieve and as i have to take 12 payslips, out of which the last 2 will stand out as being a print out on A4 with postal address. Can that be an issue or is getting them stamped advisable?
Thanks

devmanda1ia

Post by devmanda1ia » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:19 pm

definitely get odd ones stamped and possibly get a letter from employer too.